Chapter 42

Why?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Meanwhile...

Baekhyun went to buy some fruits to bring for Chanyeol because the latter kept on whining that Baekhyun doesn't bring anything whenever he visits him. He went straight to Chanyeol's room as soon as he arrived at the hospital .

"Chanyeol I'm he--" Baekhyun was cut off from what he will say because he didn't saw Chanyeol on his bed. Usually, he would be welcomed by a huge grin from Chanyeol but this time, no Chanyeol welcomed him.

Baekhyun panicked. He placed the basket of fruits on the table and check everywhere. He checked the bathroom if Chanyeol was there but there was no one inside the room. He was about to call someone on his phone when he heard the door open.

"Chanyeol?" Baekhyun hoped.

But no. It was a nurse. Fortunately it was their nurse friend. He asked immediately where Chanyeol is. 

"Noona? Where's Chanyeol?" He asked. He noticed that the nurse can't look him in the eyes.

"Noona?" His voice nearly breaking.

"He.. He was.." The nurse didn't say anything anymore but instead gave Baekhyun an envelope. Baekhyun noticed that it was a letter and it was written by Chanyeol. His heart can't keep calm and he felt the air around him vanished. The nurse gave him a sad smile and nod as if saying to read the letter.

Khyunnie,

     hello princess. im sorry if i was not there anymore when you went to my room. i hope you're not crying because that was the last thing i would want you to do. please don't cry for me, for those tears are precious. im sorry if all i always make you worry for me. you dont have to anymore. you dont need to worry for me. all i want you to do is be happy. be happy for me byun baekhyun. i will always love you baekhyun. remember that okay?

                                                                                                                                                                               Chan

Don't tell me... Baekhyun re-read the letter and he's been crying ever since. He hugged the letter scared that the last memory of Chanyeol on him might lost. He was crying and crying when he noticed another piece of paper that fell from the inside of the envelope. it was a small scratch paper and only a room number was written on it: RM 627 

He was confused. What was inside the room was all Baekhyun was thinking. Was Chanyeol's body inside that room? He can't bear those thoughts anymore so he decided to go to the room number.

He felt his feet gave heavier and heavier as he came closer to the room. Everyone was looking at him sadly and it didn't help him feel anyless worse. Just what the heck am I going to see inside this room was Baekhyun's thought. He reached the door and the tried to knock. He didn't expect anyone to open the door for him so he just enter the room after knocking. The room was dark inside because the light was turned off and the curtains were closed. He opened the lights and inside was the least he expected to see inside that room.

 

 

 

 

It was Chanyeol wearing a suit still looking as handsome as ever as if he was not sick few weeks ago. Together with him inside the room was their grandparents and their friends. The room was huge that's why they can all fit inside but that was not what Baekhyun noticed. It was the arrangement of the room that surprised him even more. There were heart shaped balloons everywhere and petals on the floor.

Baekhyun was confused even more. 

"What is happening?" Was all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter