Chapter 32

Why?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The stupid little boy just forgot all about him.

It was Jongin who said that that made him to think.

Am I really forgotting something?

And when he asked Jongin about it, he just gave him another question to think about.

"Think about it, why did you easily fall for him even if you haven't known each other for a long time?" Jongin said to him.

"Yah, you're not making any sense!"

"Am I?"

"Yah!"

"Think of it as my revenge to you for breaking my heart before." he saw Jongin left, laughing.

After the two of them talked, Jongin went straight to Kyungsoo and whenever he tried asking him about it, the latter would just ignore him or .

Since he felt that Jongin was not going to say anything, he gave up and went to his room instead.

When he entered the room, the door of the bathroom inside their room opened too, and revealed a wet Chanyeol with a towel around his waist.

He immediately closed the door and ran towards his brother's room.

"Hyung!! Open the door!" he said panicking.

When Luhan heard Baekhyun's panicked voice, he immediately opened the door.

"What's wrong? What happened?"

"Uhh, can I stay here tonight?"

"What happened? Why are you so red?"

Hearing it from his brother, he covered his face with his hand. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"YAH BAEKHYUN! WHY DID YOU RUN?!" the voice was so loud, it filled the whole corridor.

When Luhan tried to look on where the loud sound came from, he saw a wet Chanyeol with towel around his waist. "Oh, so that's why." He said then looked at his brother.

"I'm sorry Baekhyun. You can't stay here." Luhan pushed his brother out of their room.

"HYUNG!! SEHUN-AH!!" he said as he kept on pounding the door.

"Return to your room Baekhyun." And he swear, he heard Luhan and Sehun laughing inside the room.

"Agh, I'm surrounded by crazy people." He didn't realize that Chanyeol was now besides him.

"Why were you running as if you saw a ghost, huh?" Chanyeol asked as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter