Chapter 3

Why?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Catching his breath, he return to their shared house and saw Jongin and Chen on the sofa.

"Where are the others, chen?" he asked.

"Hello to you too, Mr. Snobber" Jongin said.

Baekhyun just look at Jongin and return his eyes on Chen.

"Sehun went out, I think, and hyung is on the game room. Want me to give him his coffee?"

"Yeah, sure thanks."

"Where is it anyways?"

Baekhyun look at his hands and realize that he left the coffee on the shop because he was running away from the giant.

"Oh no. I left it at the shop! Can you get it for me Chen? Use my car if you want please?"

"Fine! Give me the keys." He tossed his keys to Chen/

"Thanks Chen!"

Chen left the two. Jongin still sitting in the sofa while Baekhyun went and sit on the floor. He the television and watch some random shows but his mind can't focus on anything.

"Stop doing that. It's irritating." Baek said.

Jongin was blowing Baekhyun's ears and playing and touching the latter's hair making the latter loose all sense of sanity he have.

"Oh please. I know you like me doing this. And why are you even sitting on the floor when the the sofa is free."

"I'm actually allergic to you at the moment so please leave me alone."

"Yah!" Jongin chocked at what Baekhyun said.

"Yah! I'm still older than you."

"Fine. You're older..." He said with a smirked... "..but I'm stronger."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter