Chapter 26

Why?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day had arrived and Baekhyun was still sleeping like a log on his bed.

"Hey Baek, wake up. Our friends are waiting." Said a deep voice to his ears.

"Tell them I'm still sleeping." Baekhyun moaned in reply.

The guy just stare at Baekhyun's sleeping face. Baekhyun looked really peaceful sleeping and is even beautiful as if he was awake. When he remembered that their friends are probably waiting for them down stairs, he tried waking Baekhyun up again.

"Yah Baekhyun let's go. We'll be late~" He said as he wake Baekhyun up but the latter didn't even move a muscle.

"You'll regret it if you don't wake up." He said with a smirked.

Since he didn't got a response from the sleeping Baekhyun, he tried something to wake Baekhyun.

"Baekhyun-ah, wake up." He said in a hoarse voice but the latter just moaned in reply.

He smiled. "You asked for this."

He leaned in closer to Baekhyun, their face almost an inch apart. He closed the gap between them using his lips. He, then, stepped back looking if Baekhyun is now awake but the latter seems to be still asleep.

I could do this all day without complain, he said but he remember their trip so he tried to wake him up again. 

This time he kissed Baekhyun a little longer until he felt the latter move under him. He didn't move away. He just wait until Baekhyun opened his eyes and see him.

"PARK CHANYEOL? WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING?" Baekhyun exclaimed as he moved away from Chanyeol then touched his lips when he saw Chanyeol close to his face.

"Good morning princess!" Chanyeol said cheerfully. "You were very difficult to wake up so I tried something I learned from the books. They said that to wake a princess up, you need to kiss her, so I did." Then he smiled playfully.

"YAHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Baekhyun screamed in frustration. It was his first kiss and it happened without even his conscent. His scream reached downstairs and his friends rushed immediately to his room.

"What happened here?!" Miseok asked as he catch his breath. He saw Baekhyun holding his lips blushing and Chanyeol smiling mischievously.

"I was just waking him up. I guess he didn't like the way I woke him." Chanyeol explained.

"How did you wake him up anyways?" Jongdae asked.

Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun then smiled. "Why don't you ask him?" He said before leaving the room.

All eyes are now on the blushing Baekhyun. "Uhm, what just happened?" Suho asked to Lay.

"I guess your friend over there did something to my cousin. Let's just leave them." Lay explained.

The four left Baekhyun in his room reminding him that they're about to go any minute now. 

Baekhyun looked himself to the mirror. He's still red and holding his lips.

Damn that guy! What was he thinking! 

He fixed himself, packed all the things he'll be needing and went down stairs.

As he walk down the stairs he saw that Suho is talking to Lay while Jongdae looks like he's teasing Minseok and Chanyeol..

Well Chanyeol was looking at him intently. Chanyeol was smiling at him as he walk down the stairs. He felt something flutter inside him when he saw his smile so he looked away.

"Where are the others?" he asked no one in particular.

"Luhan texted me and he said that he and Sehun are on their way now." Lay answered.

"Jongin picked Kyungsoo first before coming here, so they're probably on their way too." Minseok said.

"Ahhh. But why are we waiting them here?" Baekhyun asked.

"Huh? Chanyeol said that the meeting place is here?" Jongdae said before looking at Chanyeol but Chanyeol just shrugged.

"Yah! Come with me outside ! We need to talk." Baekhyun said as he grabbed Chanyeol's wrist.

The four looked at each other before silently following the two.

"What do you want to talk about, Baekhyun-ah?" Chanyeol said with a smile.

"Yah! Why did you do that?! Did you know that was my fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter