Chapter 20

Why?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey Baek, where do you plan to go?" Chanyeol asked.

"What?" Baekhyun said, obviously distracted by Jongin.

"I said, where are we going now? You were bored in class right? Wait, are you alright?"

"Huh, what? Ah let's just go to our club house at the back of the school. No one is there at this time."

"Oooh~ you want to spend alone time with me, I see." Chanyeol said teasingly.

"Yah! That's not.. I mean... yah!" Baekhyun stutters as he hit Chanyeol's chest.

"Easy! I was just kidding. Don't be too defensive, Baek. You're pretty obvious." Chanyeol continue to tease Baekhyun just to distract him.

"Yah! Stop it!" Baekhyun whined like a baby.

Chanyeol loved teasing Baekhyun but decided to stop. "Fine."

They arrived at the door and Baekhyun opened the door since he is still being carried by Chanyeol.

When they entered the house Chanyeol placed Baekhyun in the sofa and stretched his body.

"Maaan. I think I need to workout more! I need to do some more liftings my arms are giving up on me!" Chanyeol said.

Baekhyun looked at him and felt embarrassed.

"I told you to put me down if I was heavy. Look, you're complaining now!"

"You were not heavy. It's just that I haven't lift anything for a while so my arms are kinda weak at the moment." Baekhyun was still unconvinced.

Chanyeol, noticed that Baekhyun was still unconvinced walk over to Baekhyun and sat in front of him meeting Baekhyun's level.

He lifted Baekhyun's chin to make Baekhyun look at him in the eyes.

"Listen to me, you're not heavy and even if you were I won't mind. I'll still lift you even when we're 70 and you're too weak to walk, I'll be your feet again. So stop frowning and smile Baekhyun. You look like a duck when you frown." Baekhyun was about to answer back but he saw Chanyeol's beautiful smile and forgot all about it.

They were still in that position when Chanyeol leaned a little closer to Baekhyun almost bumping his nose to his and the latter was just stuck under hypnotized by the gaze of Chanyeol, when suddenly the door burst open revealing 5 people.

Because of the shock, Baekhyun jumped and bumped Chanyeol's head which result the latter to fall on his and Bae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter