Chapter 17

Why?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What happened to that guy? Where is he going?" Minseok asked while looking at Jongin.

"Uh, he told me he needs to go somewhere important so he needs to go first." Baekhyun said.

Minseok looked at Baekhyun carefully as if reading what's on his mind.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

"Are you alright?"

"I am. I can still walk even with this." Baekhyun said as he motion his hands to his broken ankle.

"I'm not talking about that, I'm talking about this." Minseok said as he pointed Baekhyun's heart.

"O-Of course I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be?"

"I know you like Jongin, and Kyungsoo's your friend. How can you handle all that?"

"What are you talking about? I d-don't like Jongin."

"Oh please. You're pretty obvious you know?"

Baekhyun was shocked. Was I really obvious?

"I don't know what you're talking about, hyung. I don't like Jongin."

"If you say so." Minseok said as he readied himself to leave. "You guys are so dense I don't know what to do with you anymore!" Minseok said with frustration.

"What are you talking about hyung?"

"See? Aish. Nevermind. You sure you could go home alone? Where are the others anyways?"

"I told them to leave already. Don't worry hyung I'll just text Lay hyung to pick me up later."

"You sure 'bout that?"

"I'm sure."

"Okay then! See you tomorrow." Minseok said before he left Baekhyun.

Baekhyun was left alone again in their clubhouse. All his friends went home already and he doesn't want to go home yet.

Beep Beep.

He checked his phone and saw he had a message from Lay.

Hey, I'm on my way to your school. Is your class over?

Guess I'll go home now.

Yes hyung. I'm in the clubhouse can you come here? He replied

Sure.

He stayed there waiting for his hyung to arrived.

I miss the old us Jongin. I wish we could go back to the way we used to. He thought to himself as he wipe the tears forming in his eyes.

He came back to his senses when he heard a knock on their door.

"Hyung? Is that you?"

"Yeah, it's me. Can you open the door?"

"Yeah okay. Wait a minute."

Becauuse of his broken ankle, he took him a long time before he reached the door.

"Yah! What took you s--" Lay's tracks was cut off as he was entering when he saw Baekhyun's condition.

"Yah! What happened to you? Why are you like that?"

"Uh, I.... uhm... Ikindatrippedonpeclassawhileago."

"What?"

"I said, I kinda tripped on class a while ago."

"You tripped? How old are you, 5?"

"Hyungggggg!"

"Fine fine I'm sorry. Can you walk?"

"A little."

Lay guide Baekhyun to his car and went home.

"Where's Jongin? Why were you alone awhile ago?"

"Uh..h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter