Chapter 34

Why?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"LET'S PLAY SPIN THE BOTTLE!!!" Jongdae suggested.

Perfect. Jongin thought. 

They sat around a bonfire. Baekhyun, sitting between Chanyeol and Jongin and Kyungsoo on Jongin's side, while Suho sitting between Chanyeol and Lay who is sitting besides Luhan with Sehun on his side while Jongdae is between Kyungsoo and Minseok.

They spin the bottle and it pointed at Jongdae.

"WAAAAAAH!! WHY AM I FIRST?!" Jongdae whined but the rest was cheering him.

"So what would it be, Jongdae-ya? Truth or Dare?" Baekhyun asked with a mischievous smile that made Jongdae feel nervous all of a sudden.

"I- uhhh... Dare?" When Jongdae said it, he saw a huge grin of Baekhyun's face that made him regret his decision.

"You sure?" Jongin asked like he was challenging Jongdae. 

"Yeah.." 

"I dare you to..." Baekhyun paused, as if he was thinking what to order Jongdae to do. He looked at Minseok who was feeling a little uncomfortable all of a sudden, that made Baekhyun smile grew.

"...do a to Minseok hyung." Jongin continued. Baekhyun looked at Jongin with approving look as if he read what was on his mind.

"WHAT?!" Minseok and Jongdae both complain but the others was just laughing.

"Who even made you incharge with the dares?" Jongdae whined.

"Fine, do you guys have any dares for Jongdae?" Baekhyun asked their friends.

"Nope. I like that dare. You should do it Jongdae-ya." Luhan answered.

"I can't do this.." Jongdae whispered to himself but Jongin heard him

"What? You picked dare so you must do it.. Or else." Jongin said

"Or else what?" Jongdae challenge.

"You'll have to kiss the person you like in the lips. You choose. A for hyung or a kiss to the person you like. Your choice." Jongin teased.

"UGH I GIVE UP!! I'LL DO THE ."

He stood up and stand in front of Minseok who was sweating bullets already. Baekhyun and Jongin was laughing. They were the original trouble makers before so thinking of unimaginable dares was easy for them. Jongd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter