Chapter 13

Why?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol made it has his life goal to search for Baekhyun. He never told it to his grandparents because he wants to find him himself.

When his grandparents told him to return home from the States, he willingly obeyed to return back home.

He was only given a few more months to look for him since he return and he's been looking for him ever since.

One day, he decided to go to a cafe shop to buy some drinks. 

After this, I'll look for him again. He thought to himself.

On his way back, he bumped someone causing his drink to spill from his clothes and shoes.

"!"

He looked at his drink on the floor and to the person who bumped him.

"Yah! Wactch where you're going will you?! Look what you've done! My clothes!! My shoes!!"

"I'm sorry, I didn't see you."

Chanyeol was pretty pissed. He was freaking 185 cm tall and he couldn't see him?

"Do you think you could escape by saying sorry?"

"Fine! What do you want? Want me to buy you new stuff?"

Huh, what? Buy me some new stuff? I could buy a whole mall if I wanted to, just from my allowance. This guy is making me laugh. He said to himself.

"As if. I have my own money. I need you to... my shoes"

He really didn't expect the guy to it, he was just playing along with this guy because he felt some connection from him. 

"Forget it! As if I'll that."

The guy ran away from him causing him to dropped his wallet.

"Yah! You left your wallet!" He shouted but the guy was nowhere to be seen.

He checked the wallet and saw the name of the guy.

Byun Baekhyun.

He smiled mischievously and thought how small the world was. He was just looking for him but he actually bumped him inside a cafe shop.

He was so happy. Finally, he found his princess. The one he'd been looking for all his life.

He looked at his wallet checking if there was any way he could contact him.

Bingo!

Baekhyun's number was written inside his wallet. He decided to text him first thing in the morning.

When he returned home, his grandparents told him that they'll be meeting their friends which was supposedly their future in-laws.

"We'll be meeting Taesun-ya tomorrow. I want you to come with us, Chanyeol." his grandfather said.

"But.."

"No buts. You're just going to come with us. We're just visiting."

"Fine."

Before going to sleep, he took Baekhyun's wallet again and gaze at Baekhyun's photo smiling like an idiot.

"You still look the same. The pretty little boy that could pass as a g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter