Chapter 31

Why?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kyungsoo and Jongin was talking with each other when Baekhyun walked towards them.

"Hey." He said to the two.

"Oh, hi Baek. What's up?" Kyungsoo asked when he saw Baekhyun.

"I'm doing good and I can see both of you are doing good as well." He smiled. "Hey, can I borrow Jongin for awhile, Kyungsoo?" Baekhyun said as he looked at Jongin.

Jongin looked at Kyungsoo who answered with a reassuring nod.

"Sure."

"Come on, Jongin." Baekhyun said as he pulled Jongin out of the room.

Chanyeol saw it and walked right to Kyungsoo. "Where are they going?"

"Outside. Going to talk." Chanyeol saw the worried look on Kyungsoo's face.

"Don't worry, Kyungsoo. He'll return to you."

"How could you say that? What if Baekhyun won't return to your side?"

Chanyeol just smiled at Kyungsoo.

"I won't mind. If he goes, he goes. I'll just make sure to get him back at the end of the day." He said with a wink before leaving Kyungsoo.

That guy is weird. And he looked back to the door where Jongin and Baekhyun went out.

Baekhyun led Jongin to the shore near the beach.

"Remember the time we played near the beach and I pranked you pretending that I was drowning? You peed your pants so hard because you were scared that something might happened to me! You were mad at me for a few days but we made up easily." Baekhyun said reminiscing.

"Yah! You were stupid back then... Now that I think about it, you're still stupid Baekhyun." Jongin rebutted.

"What I was trying to say is...." he said "we made up easily back then even if I did something stupid. But look at us now. What happened to us, Jongin?" He said, still looking at the ocean.

"There are alot of thing happened, Baek. You know that." That made Baekhyun looked at Jongin.

"Do I really know, Jongin? Tell me because I really don't have an idea why."

"What's with the song, Baek? It was for me right?" Jongin changed the topic.

Baekhyun was still looking at Jongin in the eyes. 

"I know you'll get it" He said with a smirk "Yeah, it was for you." then there was silence between them until Baekhyun broke it. "Hey, do you want to hear a story?" He said as he looked back to the ocean.

When he didn't hear a response from Jongin, he considered it as a yes and started telling his story.

"There was this young boy who fell in love with an unlucky boy. They were the best of friends but because this boy was so stupid, he made a huge mistake for falling in love with his best friend. And because he was stupid and scared and stupid and scared and stupid stupid stupid..."

"Baekhyun..."

"Oh right I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter