Chapter 15

Why?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun woke up with the world's most painful headache the next day. He doesn't remember much on what happened he doesn't even know how he come home last night.

He fixed himself before going to the kitchen when he saw his aunt cooking breakfast.

"Good morning, auntie. Do you know how I arrived last night?"

"I really don't know. I heard the doorbell rang last night and when I looked ouside, I saw you passed out outside."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Maybe one of your friends brought you home last night."

"I don't think so. Jongdae and Minseok were pretty wasted last night so I doubt it was any of them."

"How about your other friends?"

"I don't think so."

"Well, maybe someone out there is looking out for you then. Don't you think?"

Baekhyun's head was still hurting and his aunt gave him some coffee and some pain killers.

"Don't be silly auntie." 

His cousin came down a little later and sit besides Baekhyun.

"Lay, do you have an idea how Baekhyun got home last night?"

"I dunno. I arrived pretty late last night from work but I saw a stranger looking at our house at that time. But he doesn't looked like a dangerous person. He even greeted me when he saw me looking at him before leaving."

The three of them ate breakfast in silence while Baekhyun is still suffering from a headache.

"Lay, will you take Baekhyun to school today? He doesn't look like he could drive at his state." His aunt asked

"Sure mom. You ready, Baek?"

"Yes hyung. Bye auntie." He kissed her cheeks before leaving.

"Bye mom!"

"Take care. You two."

The ride to school was quiet because Baekhyun didn't feel to talk much and Lay wasn't a talker.

"Hey, Baek can you attend your class like that?"

"I can manage, hyung."

His hyung stopped over to a drug store before going to school and bought some medicine for a headache.

"Here. Drink this later. Text me later when your class ends. I'll drive you home."

"No need hyung. I can go home by myself."

"Don't be silly. Just text me later."

"Sure."

Lay left and Baekhyun went straight to his class.

When he arrived at the classroom, he was bombarded by questions by his friends.

"Yah! Why weren't you picking up your phone last night? Your hyung and I was worried!" Sehun said.

"Why did you left us last night?! How did you even went home?" Jongdae asked.

"Who was the guy with you last night? Why was he with you?" Minseok.

It was Minseok's question that shocked him.

"Guy? Who? I don't remember any guy..."

I'm your knight in shining armor.

WTF. WHAT WAS THAT? He said to himself.

"I saw you last night with a guy but I don't remember his face. So maybe I was just hallucinating."

Jongin heard everything and asked Baekhyun too.

"Are you alright? Did something happened to you? Who was that guy hyung was talking about? Do you know him? Yah!"

Baekhyun was very irky that morning because of his growing headache that led him lost his temper and the unlucky recipient was Jongin.

"Agh can you just be quiet? Stop meddling with my life! Stop asking questions as if you're my boyfriend! You're making my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter