Chapter 11

Why?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kyungsoo?"

"What happened, Jongin? Why are you crying?"

The crying Jongin hugged Kyungsoo while the latter patting his back as a comfort.

Jongin told everything to Kyungsoo and the latter was quiet in the whole story. 

"Sorry I used your name Soo. I thought if I say that I'm courting you he might show a little bit of jealousy. I just needed a hint and I'll confess to him but nothing. He was happy for us. He even said that he'll treat us tonight, all of us. It broke my heart and I don't know what to do anymore."

"Then why don't we make it real? I'll help you get over your feelings for him."

"Soo.."

"I'm seious, Jongin. If that's what needs to be done the sure, you can use me all you want until your feelings for him are gone."

"But Soo.. I don't want to use you."

"It's okay Jongin. I swear."

Jongin looked at Kyungsoo for awhile then hold the latter's hand.

Kyungsoo smiled and held Jongin's hand tighter.

I'm sorry Baekhyun. I'm sorry Jongin.

 

 

Baekhyun woke up with a beeping sound coming from his pocket.

Unknown number: Baekhyun! 

He looked at the time and saw that it was already late. He remember that he promised to treat his friends later so he fixed himself and check if there are traces from him crying.

B: Yes? Why?

The unknown person was his companion ever since the incident of his brother.

Baekhyun stopped asking who he was or how he knows everything Baekhyun does. He just talk to him as if he's a very close friend.

Friend.

The thought of him seeing Jongin and Kyungsoo together hurt him inside.

Are you alright, Baek?

Again, the mysterious guy seems to know what happened to Baekhyun.

I'm fine. I will be fine. 

The mysterious guy knows that Baekhyun likes Jongin (without even explaining how he knew all about it)

I wish I could come and comfort you. 

That guy always says things like this to Baekhyun while he asks the same thing to him.

Then why don't you reveal yourself to me?

With a short response that "that guy" always answers with.

Soon, Baekhyun. Soon.

He already stopped forcing "that guy" to reveal himself because Baekhyun likes the idea that a mysterious guy will always be on his side. He asked his brother and Sehun if they knew the number but didn't and the chance of him knowing that person was slim but "that guy" proves it otherwise that he knew

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter