Chapter 23

Why?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"That's a pretty necklace. Where did you get that?" Baekhyun asked Chanyeol.

Chanyeol looked at what Baekhyun was talking about and when he realized he was talking about his pendant, he took it out to show Baekhyun.

"This? I got it from a friend I like ever since." Chanyeol said with a smile.

"A friend you like ever since? Where is he? Does he already know you have a fiance? I can explain to him if you want." Baekhyun asked with concern.

"Where he is? I dunno." Chanyeol said as he looked at Baekhyun "It seems like he already forgot me though I'm trying all my best for him to remember me again. Don't worry about it. He'll know it soon enough." Chanyeol smiled before going inside the car.

"What's his name? Does he live here too? Or is he in the States? What do you like about him?" Baekhyun asked suddenly curious.

"Yah! Stop asking questions about him. You might like him if you know things about him." Chanyeol said then laugh making Baekhyun speechless.

"Fiiine. Here's the thing about him, he's a very nice person and he was there for me when I didn't have any friends. He'll do silly things just to make me smile. He have this beautiful smile that made my day brighter. He's a selfless person. He'll do things for the sake of others and I admire him because of that." Chanyeol continued then looked at Baekhyun. "Are your questions answered already?"

"You must really like him, do you?" Baekhyun said in a low voice.

"I do. He's my first love and maybe my last." Chanyeol smiled before looking back to the road.

"He's lucky someone like you likes him." 

"You think so?"

"Yeah. You're pretty nice and I can see that you're sincere about him. You had a spark in your eyes when you were talking about him. I'm sorry though."

"Sorry? What are you sorry for?"

"You're here with me now instead of looking for him. I'm hindering you to find your love." Baekhyun explained.

Chanyeol just laughed at Baekhyun and his worried expression. It's true that he's a bit sad that Baekhyun had forgotten all about him but being on his side now is much better than losing him again.

"Yah! I'm serious here and you're just laughing at me. I'll take back everything that I said. I don't feel sorry for you anymore." Baekhyun pouted.

"I'm sorry Baekhyun-ah, you don't need to feel sorry for me. I'm happy whenever I'm with you. So no need to say sorry, silly." Chanyeol said smiling a genuine smile.

"But I bet you'll be happier when you're with him." Baekhyun pointed out.

You have no idea. Chanyeol thought.

"Maybe I will. But I don't mind. I told you, I like being with you. It makes me happy inside." Chanyeol answered.

"But---" "No more buts. Stop worrying Baekhyun."

"Fiiine."

They were silent for awhile when Baekhyun's stomach grumble because of hunger. Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun and he saw a tomato red guy trying to hide his face.

"Uhm are you hungry?" Chanyeol asked obviously trying to hold his laughter.

"Y-yah! J-just drive faster. I'll just eat at hom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter