Chapter 24

Why?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"HYUNG?!" Baekhyun said in surprise.

"B-Baekhyun? What are you doing here?" 

"I was out eating with Chanyeol. What are you doing here Lay hyung?"

He saw his hyung blushed and looked at Suho.

"Wait wait what's happening here?" Suho said, lost.

"These two guys here are cousins hyung." Chanyeol explained to Suho.

"Really?" Suho said obviously surprised too.

"Yeah." Chanyeol said enjoying the situation.

"Hyung! Introduce me to your friend!" Baekhyun teased.

"But I already introduced you to hyung, Baek."

"Shhh. I want hyung to introduce me." Baekhyun said, pleased.

Lay was already red as a tomato because of Baekhyun.

"Uhh, Baek this is Suho uhm Suho this is Baek, my cousin." Lay said.

"What's your relation then?" Baek teased.

Suho and Lay both looked at each other.

"He's a friend of mine." Lay answered then looked at Suho.

"Just a friend?" Baekhyun pushed.

"Fine! A special friend." Lay answered in frustration making Baekhyun even pleased and Suho blush even more.

"Why don't you sit here for a while hyung, so we can know moe about each other." Chanyeol suggested.

Suho and Lay looked at each other as if thinking the same.

"Oh come on, hyung. Sit with us!" Baekhyun joined.

The two agreed and sit with the annoying duo.

The food arrived and the four enjoyed their dinner but the annoying duo keeps on attacking questions to the other pair.

"Where did you two first met, hyung?" Chanyeol asked to Suho.

"I met him when I was buying books for a reference. We saw each other there because we were both going to buy the same book and since it was the last book he let it go for me after asking for my number instead." Suho told them as he blush.

"Waaaaaah. You're pretty smooth hyung. I don't even know you can do those kind of things." Baekhyun teased his cousin.

Lay was blushing furiously again. "I guess we made a wrong decision sitting here, Junmyeon." Lay said to Suho.

"Yeah I guess you're right, Yixing."

"What?! You still call each other with your first names? Aish! You're pretty slow hyung." Chanyeol said and Baekhyun nodded in agreement.

"But.." the said in unison.

"Why don't you come with us tomorrow? Maybe you two could work out and be closer to each other." Baekhyun suggested. 

"That's a good idea Baek. You have to really come with us now! Who knows what will happen after." Chanyeol agreed.

"Where are you going?" Lay asked.

"We're going to Grandpa Sooha's private island. He's Yeol's grandpa." Baekhyun explained.

"He already met your grandfather? Yah Park Chanyeol! We've been friends for a while and I haven't met any of your relatives." Suho complained.

"Oh, he's not Chanyeol's friend only.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter