Chapter 35

Why?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Even though no one understood Jongin's question, they noticed Chanyeol's faced change.

"Yah! What did you asked him, Jongin?" Baekhyun asked.

"It's none of your business, Baekie~" He said as he touched Baekhyun's nose that quickly caught Chanyeol's attention.

"Yamete." Chanyeol said gaining a smirk from Jongin.

"Make me."

"Uhh, what's happening with you two?" Suho asked trying to lessen the tension from the two.

"Oh, it's nothing. I was just asking something from Chanyeol, that's all. Right, Chanyeol?" Jongin said innocently but Chanyeol ignored him.

When will you tell him, Chan? 

When Chanyeol heard Jongin's question, he knew that the latter knew something.

"Follow me." He said before he left and the latter just smiled.

"Yah! What did you do, you dimwit?!" Baekhyun said as he hit Jongin in the arms.

Everyone was now looking at Jongin.

"Sorry. It's between us for now. Don't worry, I'll get your drama queen back." He said playfully.

"Yah! You two wouldn't fight or something, right?" Baekhyun said in a worried voice.

"Wow, are you worried for me Baekhyun-ah?" Jongin teased earning a smack from both Kyungsoo and Baekhyun.

"We're serious here, Jongin." Kyungsoo said.

"Just go you dimwit." Baekhyun said.

"Geez. Fine fine. I'm going."

He stood from the group and followed where Chanyeol went.

When he saw Chanyeol's back from a distance, he silently walked towards him.

"Yah Chan-chan. What's up?"

"CAN YOU PLEASE STOP CALLING ME THAT?!" Said the pissed Chanyeol as he look at Jongin.

"Woah, calm down!" Jongin said raising his two hands like he is surrendering.

"How did you even know that name?!"

"A little bird told me?"

"YAH!"

"Fine! I heard your conversation with Luhan hyung. I heard that you were Baekhyun's childhood bestfriend. Too bad since I'm his best friend now." He said teasingly.

"Are. I'm still his childhood bestfriend. He just..."

"Forgot you?"

"What is it to you anyway?"

"Why haven't you told him yet? What are you waiting for?"

Chanyeol froze. Why did he not say anything to Baekhyun immediately? Is he really waiting for something.

"It's none of your business."

"Oh, but it is. I'm still his bestfriend. And I didn't give him up to you for nothing. I know he'll be much happier with you that's why I gave him up, but if you keep on keeping secrets from him, I don't know what I may do."

"Just.. I don't even know how to say it or even if I should?"

"Why? Don't you want your Khyunnie back? The one you fall in love before?"

"He's still him so even if he doesn't remember, it doesn't matter."

"Does it? It's not the same him since he doesn't remember you.."

"I don't want him to get hurt again when he remember his father."

"That's where you'll come. Make him happy. That's your job, t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter