Chapter 12

Why?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

note: this part is not in the same time frame from the previous chapter.

Chanyeol had been living in the states and been studying their business when he received an message from his grandparents.

He knew very well what his grandparents was planning for him but he made a condition before agreeing.

I'll only accept it if I'll fail searching for him, grandpa.

Who?

My princess.

His grandparents didn't had an idea on who was that "princess" but accepted the condition.

He returned back to his grandparents house thinking of ways on how he'll find his princess.

"We'll give you only a few months. If you can't find her then you'll have to agree on our plan, okay?"

"Yes, grandfather. I will."

He returned to his room, took out a picture of two kids, a knight and a princess, while touching his pendant.

Flashback

The 7 year old Chanyeol was playing alone in the park of their school. He had no friends back then because everyone was making fun of his height.

He was playing on the swing when a boy sit next to him.

"Hi. Can I sit here?"

Chanyeol looked around him to check if he was the one he was talking to.

"I'm talking to you silly"

"Uh, sorry. I'm just not used to kids talking to me here."

"Why?"

"Everyone's making fun of me because of my height."

"Not everyone though. I'm not making fun of you."

Chanyeol just smiled at the boy.

"What's your name?" the boy asked.

"Chan. You?"

"I'm Khyun. Let's be friends Chan."

The two became friends. The two of them always play together and if there was someone who tries to bullly Chan, Khyun will defend Chan for him.

The two of them are also classmates and when their class held a school play, Khyun told Chan to join the play.

"I'm going to join only if you join too Khyunnie." Chan said.

"I will." Khyunnie said smiling.

Chan was chosen to play the role of the knight and Khyunnie was the understu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter