Chapter 21

Why?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Fiance? Him? How did that happened?" Minseok asked.

"His grandparents and my grandparents were friends since they were kids and their company is also one of the biggest rival we have. Us marrying will not only unite the two friends but they can also merge their company's business." Baekhyun said.

"But why you?" Minseok asked.

"Originally, Luhan hyung was supposed to be the one who will marry him but when hyung learned about it, he tried to kill himself. I can't see hyung hurt anymore so I decided to do this. Hyung loves Sehun so much and I love my hyung so his happiness is my happiness too." Baekhyun said before bursting into tears. Minseok hugged Baekhyun, comforting him. When Baekhyun calmed down a little Minseok asked him again.

"Who else except me knows?"

"Sehun."

"What about Jongin?" Minseok asked and looked at Baekhyun.

"He doesn't know anything." Baekhyun said and looked away.

"Tell me Baekhyun, is your hyung the only reason you're doing this?"

Baekhyun was silent for a moment before answering,

"No. I'm doing this also for myself."  He tried to stand up and when he was succesful, he tried to walk but stop as soon as he reached the entry way of the living room. He looked at the entry way and smile a sad smile before looking back to Minseok.

"I'm doing this not only for hyung but for myself also. I'm doing this so my feelings will fade. I'm doing this so I could move on."

Minseok looked at what Baekhyun was looking and understood what Baekhyun meant.

 

When Jongin saw Baekhyun on top of that guy. There was a pain in heart so he decided to go up to his room.

Is there really no chance for us Baekhyun?

I love you Baekhyun.. I really do. Why don't you love me too? Jongin cried and cried pouring all his feelings.

After a few minutes, he decided to go downstairs and confess. He doesn't care if he'll be rejected. He just wanted everything to be out.

He was going to confess his feelings to Baekhyun.

He wiped his tears, clean his face and check it if there were still signs of his crying. When he was about to enter the living room, he heard Baekhyun and Minseok talking,

"Can you keep a secret, hyung?"

"Sure"

"Chanyeol is my fiance, hyung."

Jongin's heart fell. He doesn't know what to do. He can't move his feet and all he felt was numbness.

Baekhyun is getting married. He's his fiance. He's getting married.

"Jongin?" Kyungsoo called when he saw Jongin standing near the living room.

When he heard Kyungsoo's voice, that's when he could move his body again.

"Soo.."

"What are you doing there? Hey.. Are you alright?" Kyungsoo asked when he saw Jongin's face.

Jongin didn't say a word and just hugged Kyungsoo. The latter wasn't surprise anymore because every time that they were together alone, it's either Jongin will just spaced out or just cry his eyes out because of Baekhyun.

"Shh shh. Don't cry anymore. Please don't cry anymore." Kyungsoo said as he pat Jongin's back, also closing to tears. The latter was still crying

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter