Chapter 29

Why?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol was left alone. After hearing the story from Baekhyun's brother, he now knows what his grandfather meant that morning.

He had a lot to go through before.

He now knows why Baekhyun doesn't know who he is.

He's suffering from selective amnesia.

He hated himself because he didn't even tried to ask about it before. All these time, he thought that his friendship with Baekhyun didn't mean anything to the latter. He didn't had an idea that Baekhyun suffered alot during his childhood that his brain decided to forget Chanyeol so he could live normally.

He didin't know.

He decided that since he's with Baekhyun now, he'll do all that he could just to be remembered by the latter.

Chan-chan wants his Khyunnie back.

 

"Yah, where have you been ? I've been looking for you everywhere." Baekhyun said as soon as he found Chanyeol.

The latter's gaze was fixated to Baekhyun.

"Yah, are you alright? Why are you looking at me like that?" Baekhyun said as he noticed Chanyeol's face was serious.

The latter didn't answer and just hugged Baekhyun.

"I'm sorry Baekhyun. I'm really sorry. I didn't know. I'm sorry" was all Chanyeol could say. He repeated it for how many times when Baekhyun realized that Chanyeol was crying.

"H-hey, are you crying? It's okay. Shh stop crying. The important thing is you're here now. Stop crying geez." Baekhyun said rubbing circles at Chanyeol's back. 

That stopped Chanyeol from crying. He let go of Baekhyun but he grabbed the latter's arm and looked at his eyes. 

"You're right. I'm here now and I will never leave your side anymore. I promise that." He said before rubbing the snot in his nose.

"Gaaaa. Runny nose! You're disgusting when you cry. Let me go!" Baekhyun said when Chanyeol looked a little calmer.

"No! I will never let you go Baekhyun. Remember that!"

"Y-yah!"

But Chanyeol didn't let go. He pulled Baekhyun inside and saw their friends all gathered up inside. When he saw Luhan, he saw the latter smiling at him encouragingly.

Thanks hyung.

"Where did you two come from? Yah Baekhyun! I don't want to be an uncle yet okay?" Luhan teased his brother.

"Y-yah! H-hyung!" he then looked at Chanyeol "Y-yah! Tell him!" but Chanyeol just smiled that gain alot of teasing from their friends.

"Wow! Chanyeol you're fast!" Jongdae joined the teasing.

"Nah, Minseok hyung is just slow making a move." Chanyeol replied with a tease.

"Y-yah!" Minseok and Jongdae said together and everyone laughed.

"Hey, who wants to sing? I asked a noona to set up the karaoke." Suho announced.

Everyone cheered when they heard karaoke.

"At last! The long waited battle of Kyungsoo and Baekhyun hyung will happen! I've been waiting for this like forever." Sehun said.

"Why?" Chanyeol asked. He left Baekhyun for awhile because the latter was busy talking with his cousin 

"Well, Kyungsoo hyung and Baekhyun hyung are like the best singers in the whole wide world but we don't know who is better than who since they don't like joining singing contest."

"Really? I bet Baekhyun's better." Chanyeol said.

"Nah, Kyungsoo hyung is better." Chanyeol looked at who was talking and saw that it was Jongin.

"Wow I haven't heard your voice all day! We

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter