Chapter 10

Why?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Few days later, Luhan was discharged on the hospital. The doctors told Baekhyun to keep in touch with Luhan because he might do it again but looking at his brother, he knew better.

They had already told Sehun everything happened from the beginning up to Baekhyun's plan.

"Are you serious? You're really doing that?" Sehun asked Baekhyun.

"It's the only way. I don't want to see my brother sad. Just take good care of him for me and I will not regret this."

Sehun hugged Baekhyun promising that he will take good care of his brother.

"Does Jongin already knows about this?"

Baekhyun's face fell. He hadn't talked to Jongin eversince and had been ignoring him since.

"No. He doesn't need to know this. They don't need to know this. Promise me Sehun, you will not tell them about this."

"Why?"

"I don't want to drag them to my problem."

"But they're your friends."

"Still. Promise me Sehun."

"Fine. I promise."

They returned back to the city, Luhan staying on Sehun's condo unit while Baekhyun returning to his aunt's house.

"Baekhyun! Are you alright now? Father called me and told me what happened. Is your brother alright?" His aunt said as soon as he return.

"Hyung is fine. I am fine No need to worry about us, auntie." Baekhyun said with a smile.

"Are you really sure? Just tell me if there is something wrong okay? Me and your cousin is here for you."

His auntie treats him just like her own son that's why Baekhyun never felt alone despite the fact he was left there when he was young.

He just hugged his auntie and said, "Just tell me everything will be alright auntie and I'll be okay." 

His aunt hugged him back rubbing his back while saying, "Everything will be alright Baekhyun. You'll be alright"

Baekhyun cried quietly while hugging his aunt being comforted by the words, Everything will be alright.

 

It has already been a week and Baekhyun returned to school.

Jongdae, Minseok, Jongin and Sehun planned to attend their class since they don't have anything to do that moment.

When they arrived their room, the saw Baekhyun already seated on his chair looking at his phone.

"BAEKHYUN!!!" Jongdae and Minseok exclaimed

He looked up to the two and smiled. "What's up guys? It's been a while!"

The two punched Baekhyun playfully and said,

"What do you mean it's been a whi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter