Chapter 18

Why?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It wasn't long after Baekhyun fell asleep when he felt someone shaking his body.

"Baekhyun-ah, wake up. There's someone looking for you." His aunt said.

"Tell them to go away and leave me alone." Said the sleepy Baekhyun.

"Baekhyun-ah, wake up or else I'll make him come up here to wake you up."

Baekhyun didn't answer. He was still sleepy and whoever that person was needs to wait or go.

His aunt went out of his room and Baekhyun return to sleeping but few seconds later, he heard the door opened again.

"Auntie, tell whoever it is that I'm st---"

"Good morning princess."

"--ill sleepy." the shocked Baekhyun said. "Chanyeol?!"

"Go to sleep then. I'll wait here until you wake up." But then Chanyeol jump to his bed and lie there.

"Or better yet, let's sleep together. I'm still sleepy too." And pulled Baekhyun to a hug back to bed.

What the heck is he doing here? Baekhyun thought to himself.

He was already awake and planned to move but Chanyeol is still hugging him tightly so he can't move.

"Chanyeol, let go. I'm awake now."

"But I'm not. Give me a few minutes. You made me stay up all night last night, you know." Baekhyun didn't catch the last part but let it go.

Chanyeol's eyes was closed so Baekhyun took this chance to gaze at the face in front of him.

He's not bad. He actually look good.

Baekhyun removed the hair in Chanyeol's hair when he realized how close he was to the guy that made him uncomfortable but still kept his eyes to Chanyeol's face.

"Do I look that good?"

"Huh?"

"You're drooling."

"Huh?" Baekhyun still can't comprehend everything that's happening that morning.

Chanyeol just smiled and let go of Baekhyun. He stood up from the bed still smiling at Baekhyun. 

"Yo princess, clean that drool in your face and get ready for school. I'm taking you there." Chanyeol said before he left Baekhyun's room.

When Baekhyun realized what happened, he quickly ran (despite his ankle) to the bathroom and check the mirror.

"AHHHHHHHHH!" When he saw the drool on his face.

"Oh my gosh. This is so embarrassing! Why did I drool? I don't drool when I sleep. Ugh why am I always embarrassing myself infront of that guy." Baekhyun said, frustrated.

He quickly fixed himself, wore the most casual but decent clothes he own before going down slowly.

Wait, why am I so worked up? It's just that guy anyways..

He let it go and saw that Chanyeol was talking to his aunt and his hyung.

When Chanyeol saw Baekhyun, he stood up to meet him.

"Good morning, princess."

"Why do you keep calling me that?"

"No reasons."

"Why are you here anyways? How did you know my address?"

"Uh, uhm grandpa told me?" Chanyeol answered nervous

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter