Chapter 33

Why?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do you know why I own a pendant that is just like yours?"

This caught Chanyeol's attention. 

"What did you just say?" He said as he grabbed Baekhyun's arms.

Knock knock

Baekhyun was partly shocked and partly scared at the reaction of Chanyeol that he immediately removed himself from Chanyeol to get the door.

"Who is it?" He asked as he opened the door.

"It's me, Baekhyun-ah." Jongdae answered.

"Oh, what's up Jongdae?"

"Uhh, hyung and I are planning to sleep outdoors tonight, like camping, and we were wondering if you and Chanyeol would like to join us? Hyung went to your brother's and your cousin's rooms and I'm going to Jongin's later. So uhm.. are you two in?"

Baekhyun looked behind him and saw that Chanyeol was looking at him, more like studying him. And he doesn't like the way he was looking so he looked back to Jongdae who has also a weird look in his face.

"Sure. I'm in. Let's go, Jongdae." He said as he pull Jongdae from their room but Jongdae stopped and looked back to their room.

"What about Chanyeol?"

"I-uhh.."

"I'm coming too." The two heard Chanyeol as he was coming out from their shared room with Baekhyun.

"Yes! Let's go to Jongin and Kyungsoo's room then."

Chanyeol was awefully quiet walking behind them and Jongdae noticed it immediately.

"Did you two fight?" He whispered to Baekhyun.

"What? Who?"

"You and lover boy over there."

"I dunno what you're talking about. As far as I know, there was no fight that happened."

"Then what's up with him?"

But Baekhyun just shrugged. He looked at Chanyeol, who was following them, having a confused face.

"Yah Chanyeol! What are you doing there? Walk with us, dummy!" Jongdae shout that caught Chanyeol's attention.

When Chanyeol caught up to the two, Jongdae asked him immediately.

"You okay, Chanzilla? Something bothering you?" 

Baekhyun choked and Chanyeol's eyes bulged.

"What did you called me?"

"Uhm, Chanzilla?" Jongdae, slowly walking away from Chanyeol.

"Yah!"

And hell break loose. Chanyeol chased Jongdae and the latter run as fast as he could. Baekhyun was laughing watching his friends and he forgot why he was feeling afraid at Chanyeol awhile ago while seeing him acting like a little child like now.

 They arrived at Jongin and Kyungsoo's room and Jongdae, who had a bump at his forehead from the headbutt he received from Chanyeol, pushed Baekhyun to knocked at the door.

"Why me?" He asked in frustration.

"Isn't he your bestfriend?" Jongdae answered while rubbing his forehead.

"So?"

"Just knock, Baekhyun." 

Giving up, he sighed before knocking the door but even before knocking, the door burst open and Baekhyun fell. He closed his eyes waiting for his fall but it didn't arrive.

"Why are your eyes closed, Baekhyun?" He heard Jongin say as if he was holding his laughter in.

He opened his eyes and saw that he was hugging Jongin as he was caught by the latter when he fell.

He let go, stood up immediately while his head is down because of embarrassment.

"Oh, is Baeky shy?" He heard the teasing voice of his bestfriend. He looked up and saw that Jongin's face was close to him. "Don't tell me you're falling for me again?" He said with a wink that made Baekhyun blush.

"Again?" Jongdae asked. O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter