Chapter 16

Why?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun returned to their table clutching his heart.

What's the deal with that guy?

"Did you saw my grand child in the restroom? He went there too." Grandpa Sooha said.

"Excuse me?"

"My grand child arrived when you went to the restroom. He went straight there. I'm asking if by chance, you saw him there."

"Oh, I didn't saw anyone there."

"Oh never mind. Here he comes."

Please not that guy. Anyone would be good except the guy I bumped earlier.

He looked up and and saw that guy smiling at him.

The butterflies inside Baekhyun rallied at the sight of him.

.

The guy sat in fron of him, next to his grandfather before looking at Baekhyun with a smile on his face.

"Oh clumsy feet! We meet again." The guy said with a smile so bright he could light up the whole restaurant.

"I thought you didn't saw him there?" Grandpa Sooha asked.

"I didn't. Maybe he's mistaken me from someone." Baekhyun answered quickly.

The guy was still smiling with an amused face. "Really? Maybe I did."

"Well, introduce yourself then," Grandpa HaMyun said to Baekhyun.

"Oh, right uhm.." He stood up then "...I'm Byun Baekhyun. It's nice knowing you." He said as he extended his hand in front of the guy.

"Park Chanyeol. The pleasure is mine." Chanyeol said as he reached Baekhyun's hand and kissed the top of it.

Baekhyun blushed furiously. But the two grandpa was smiling to themselves.

Guess there will be no problem here. Grandpa HaMyun said to himself.

Look at this guy, he couldn't contain his feelings. Kids these days. Grandpa Sooha said with an amused smile.

When Baekhyun remembered that he still has a class thatafternoon, he excused himself to leave first.

"That's perfect! Chanyeol dear, why don't you take Baekhyun to his school? So you two could know each other more." Grandpa HaMyun suggested.

"Oh no. No need grandpa. I can manage myself."

"No no. That's a good idea. Chanyeol insist, right?" Grandpa Sooha said.

Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol but the latter was still smiling at him.

"I won't mind."

Baekhyun, feeling defeated just agreed.

"Thanks for the meal. See you again grandpa Sooha."

"Bye Baekhyun. Drive safely Chanyeol."

"Yes grandpa."

Baekhyun and Chanyeol's grandfathers bid their goodbyes to the two and the two of them left the restaurant.

"You don't need t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter