Chapter 19

Why?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I want to study here, auntie. Please"

"Study? But didn't you already finished your studies in the States?"

"Well, yeah. But this is different. Please." Chanyeol said as he imitate the best puppy-eyes look he can.

His aunt was looking at him, studying him.

"Fine. Just don't disturb any class or else.. I will not go easy on you just because you're my nephew."

Chanyeol's smile grew. "Yes. I won't cause any problem here. Thanks auntie! You're the best!" He said as he hugged his aunt.

"Fine fine. Let go already or else you and the guy outside will be late to class. Geez, kids these days."

Chanyeol bowed before leaving the office and he saw Baekhyun trying to stand up.

"Yah! What are you doing?" Chanyeol asked.

"I'm trying to stand up because I'm going to be late to my class."

"Don't worry. You won't be late because I don't want to be late for my class, too. Here, get up to my back. Lead me to our room."

"What are you talking about? Our room?" Baekhyun asked as he climbed at Chanyeol's back.

"Grandpa told me to study here too. So until your ankle heals, I will be your feet."

Baekhyun was speechless.

"Why are you doing these? We just met yesterday, but why are you so nice to me?"

"Why? Hmm.." Chanyeol said as if thinking. "Oh, that's right! I'm doing these because I like you." Chanyeol said in a matter of fact tone.

"What?!" Baekhyun asked, obviously shocked at what he heard.

"Here we are. And look, we have a few minutes before the time!" Chanyeol exclaimed, ignoring Baekhyun's question.

When the two entered the room with Baekhyun in Chanyeol's back everyone looked at them.

"Uhm, Chanyeol? You can put me down now." Baekhyun said, embarrassed.

"Hmm? Where? Where's your seat here?"

"Uhh, there." Baekhyun pointed at the back. He was so embarrassed because everyone was looking at them so he scoot closer to Chanyeol's back to hide which resulted a smile from Chanyeol.

Cute.

When Baekhyun saw his friends looking except Jongin, he sighed before motioning a "tell you later" sign to them.

Baekhyun doesn't have anyone sitting besides him because his chair is at the back. All his friends are seated in front of him, on his request, because he always hide behind them when he sleeps on class.

Chanyeol sat Baekhyun on his chair and Chanyeol took the chair besides Baekhyun and sat there. 

"Why are you sitting besides me? You won't be able to understand the lesson if you're staying here in the back."

"Don't underestimate me, princess." Chanyeol said as he wink. When he looked in front, he saw a guy looking at him dangerously.

"Hey Baek, who's that guy over there?" Chanyeol asked pointing to the dangerous looking guy.

Baekhyun looked at where Chanyeol was pointing and stiff. 

"Uhh.. that's Jongin." Baekhyun said sadly.

Oh, so that's Jongin. But wait, why is he looking at me like that? Don't tell me...

Chanyeol thoughts were cut when their professor arrived.

"So you probably already

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter