Chapter 27

Why?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The trip wasn't long after the scandalous scene and they had finally arrived to Chanyeol's grandparents' house. They were welcomed by the maids and his grandpa himself.

"Granpa!" Chanyeol said as he go down the van.

He was welcomed by a smack in the head from his grandpa,

"Yah punk! Act like your age will you? Look at your friends they all act normal."

Chanyeol, then, introduced his friends to his grandfather.

"This is Sehun, Jongdae, Minseok, Kyungsoo and Jongdae. They're my schoolmates." Chanyeol said.

"Nice knowing you. Is Chanyeol causing any problems in school?" his grandfather asked but they just all smiled

"Grandpaaaaa!" 

"What?!"

"Anyways, here's Suho hyung. He's my senior from the States, the one I was talking about."

"Was that you? I heard a lot about you. I'm sorry if this punk here caused you any problems over there."

"No, he didn't cause any problems there."

"Ahhh, such a nice person."

"And these are Lay hyung, Baekhyun's cousin, and Luhan hyung, Baekhyun's brother."

"Oh, it's nice knowing you two. So you're Luhan? The one who was su---" But he was cut by Baekhyun that was coming down from the car.

"Hello Grandpa Sooha. It's been a long time." Baekhyun said cheerfully to the elder.

"Aigooo.~ You looked even better since the last time I saw you. Are you doing well, Baekhyun-ah?" Chanyeol's grandpa said as he hugged Baekhyun.

"Yah! Why did you welcomed everyone nicely except from me? I'm your grandchild, not them!" Chanyeol said as he complained like a kid.

"Yah punk, you have a guest act normal!" His grandpa said before looking back to Baekhyun and smiled.

Chanyeol was left with his friends because his grandfather stole Baekhyun to them.

"I guess your grandfather likes Baekhyun, too?" Suho said as he approached Chanyeol.

Irritated, he just lead his friends inside to find where is grandfather took Baekhyun.

He saw them in the living room as he was touring Baekhyun inside.

"Grandpa, we should get going. We won't be able to swim if we arrive later."

"Fine! The helicopter is waiting for you guys outside. Chanyeol, let's talk first before you leave." his grandfather said to him "See you again next time then, Baekhyun. I hope you and your friends will enjoy your time there." he said looking at Baekhyun.

"Bye grandpa! See you again next time." Baekhyun answered before leaving with their friends.

When it was only Chanyeol and his grandfather was left, his grandfather looked at him in seriously.

"Chanyeol, take good care of Baekhyun. He had alot to go through before." His grandpa told him.

"What do you mean?"

His grandfather just shooked his head. 

"It's not my story to tell you should ask him or his brother."

Confused, he just nodded and bid his goodbye to his grandfather.

He saw his friends waiting form him and he immediately went besides Baekhyun looking at the latter with concern.

What did happen to you Baekhyun?

They arrived at the island and immediately checked the rooms.

"5 rooms?!" Baekhyun and Minseok exclaimed.

"Yeah, the noona told me that only 5 rooms are available today because the other rooms are undermaintenance." Chanyeol explained.

"What are we going to do now?" Baekhyun asked.

"There's ten of us meaning two per room right?" Chanyeol answered.

"But

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter