Chapter 5

Why?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Because of his brother returning from work, he and his brother agreed to stay for a while to their real house.

It was his parents house whenever they plan on returning from their work but because they haven't return for a while, the house was left vacant but still clean because of the maids that was continuously cleaning and maintaining the house.

"Baek! Wake up let's go!" Luhan said as he wake Baekhyun up.

"What time is it? Class won't start till 8. It's 5 in the morning for pete's sake hyung!"

Luhan smacked Baekhyun's forehead causing the younger to wake up.

"Yah! What did you do that for?" Baekhyun said while rubbing his forehead.

"You're not going to school today. I called your school and ask you to be excuse for a week. They told me that they'll just give you some extra school work, and knowing you, I agree."

Baekhyun's eyes widen up.

"No school for a week? I love you hyung! You should have come a week ago!" Baekhyun said as he hug Luhan

"Fine fine. Just clean yourself up. We're going to visit grandma and grandpa."

"Really?" Baekhyun asked like a 5 year old.

"Yeah yeah. So the faster you finish the earlier we'll arrive." Luhan said as he pat Baekhyun's head.

"Just us two, hyung?"

"Yeah, why? Do you want to invite Jongin and Kyungsoo?" Luhan said teasingly as he run to towards the door and close it.

"HYUNG!!!!!"

The other reason why they decided to move out from their aunt's house last night was because Baekhyun was a crying mess. He was crying so much that he doesn't want his aunt to get worried.

Flashback

"Favor? What favor? I knew that kid is up to something...."

"No.. What are you talking about? Jongin asked me to help him court Kyungsoo."

"That's it? Then why the long face?"

"Hyung..." He said as tears starts to form in his eyes.

"Why? Don't tell me..."

"Yes! I like that a lot. Ever since we were kids I liked him already. How could I help him court someone if it hurts every time just thinking about it?"

"Then don't. Tell him the truth."

"I can't hyung. I already agreed to help him. I just need to organize my feelings and forget him. That's al I need to do. I need to forget him so I must help him court Kyungso

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter