Chapter 1

Why?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byun Baekhyun.

It was a name that everyone is familiar with. He is known to be the future successor of the Byun enterprise.

Everything about him was known to the public and that is what he hated the most.

He hated the attention he always gets from people just because he is a Byun.

He hated his mom because all she ever think about is work and money.

He hated his family for leaving him alone because of work.

“Byun Baekhyun!” He looks up from his desk wiping the sleep in his eyes as he look at his old professor’s steaming face that is in front of him.

“Oh hi sir. Lovely day isn’t?” He looks around to find his friends and saw that they were no where to find.

Those bastards are so dead. He thought to himself.

He returns to his senses when he realizes that his professor is still in from of him.

“What do you think you’re doing in my class?”

He smiled and answered, “Um, sleeping? Duh.”

Everyone in class burst into laughter thus made his professor angrier, and uglier if that was still possible.

“GET OUT OF THE ROOM!” His professor threw a chalk in his head but he easily dodged it.

“With pleasure.” He bowed in front of class and everyone laugh again and all he could hear was his professor shouting his name.

People might think that all he does is cause trouble in school but that is not really the true. Even if all the professor wants to drop and fail him in school they can’t because their family is a close friend to the owner of the school, not that it matter to him anyways, but also because he one of the smartest student in their batch.

He quickly ran at the back of their school towards their special house that was specially made for him and his friends.

Those bastards. Leaving me behind. He thought to himself.

“Hi guys. Thanks for leaving me behind at class. You guys are the best.” He showed them a thumbs up and a smile as he entered their clubhouse before frowning and jumping on the sofa.

“Sorry Baek, they told me that you were sleeping peacefully so they decided to leave you because we know how cranky you become when you are waken up. But I didn't know that they left you in your class. Sorry Baeky~” Kyungsoo shouted from the kitchen.

“I’ll only accept your apology but the rest? I’ll kill them all.”

“Don’t be like that.” Kyungsoo, as he walks to sit besides Baek in the sofa.

He just smiles at Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo had been his friend ever since high school and from all of his friends, he was the nices

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter