[What If I Am?]

That Boyish Girl.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[What If I Am?]

The now five friends walked their way to the amusement park. The lovebird entered the park followed by TaeNy and an annoyed D.O as he walk by himself. “Guys, we want to buy churros. You guys want some?” Kris asked. The three single nodded their head. “-You guys want some? –No. –Alright cause we just want a reason to leave you guys and have fun by our self!” D.O mocked lowly while making faces. The two girls who saw his action giggles at him. While the lovebird buy churros for them, Taeny wait silently as D.O kept complaining while making faces. “Yah, yah! Enough. I’m here right? You’re acting like the world is coming to an end.” Taeyeon said patting his shoulder.

D.O sighed. “Relax, it’s not like you can’t have fun if you’re single. Bro, you still have me.” Taeyeon said playfully placing his arm around the sulking guy neck. D.O smiled. “Ah! Why don’t we date then?” He said wingling his eyebrows. Taeyeon frowns and head-locked him. “In your dream stupid!” She said. Oblivious to Taeyeon, Tiffany who heard D.O’s words frowned and glance to the two lovebirds. Her eyes widen when the faces of the two who was acting all lovey dovey changed to Taeyeon and D.O. She gritted her teeth before turning back to D.O and unconsciously throws a deadly glare to him. D.O who felt the sharp glare glanced to the girl and immediately pull Taeyeon’s arm off of his shoulder smiling awkwardly.

“Heh.. Uh.. Taeyeon, your girlfriend is jealous.” He giggles awkwardly before whispering to the oblivious girl. Taeyeon’s eyebrows raised in confusion. “Huh?” Taeyeon let out before turning to look at the girl. Taeyeon was taken aback by the sharp glare she was throwing. “Uh.. T-Tiffany?” Tiffany quickly awakened from her daze hearing her name being called. “Y-yes?” She stuttered. “Are you ok? Something’s wrong?” Taeyeon asked. “I-I’m ok. Nothing’s wrong.” She smiled widely hiding her sudden jealousy? “Hey Fany, You want to check out the accessories store?” Taeyeon asked realizing that the girl had been ignored.

“Yeah.” Tiffany eyes lit up when Taeyeon finally asked her to do something together. ‘Finally!’ She screamed mentally. “Urgh! Go, go, go, go! I’ll be fine by myself.” D.O said as he heard the two talking. Taeyeon giggles and punch his shoulder. “Grow up bro!” She said before walking away with Tiffany. D.O puffed his cheek and look at the lovebird who was waiting for their order while joking around. He sighed and looked back to the two girls who now were looking around a store. He took out his phone and made a phone call. “Hey, it’s me D.O. Uh.. Are you free right now?” He asked the person over his phone while rubbing the back of his neck.

“You want the bracelet?” Taeyeon asked as Tiffany was checking out the accessories. “Ermm.. It’s not my type.” Tiffany said putting it back down. “I know what your type is.” Taeyeon said and started searching for a bracelet. “Here.” She said giving a cute pink bracelet with a little butterfly on it. “This one is cute~!” Tiffany squealed taking the bracelet from Taeyeon’s hand. She then wore it on her right hand. “That one suits you perfectly.” Taeyeon said smiling. Tiffany showed her eye-smile before suddenly searching for another bracelet. Taeyeon was a bit surprise when Tiffany suddenly grabbed her hand and slipped a same pattern bracelet but in sky blue color. “Let’s buy a friendship bracelet.” She said cheerfully.

Taeyeon smiled to her cuteness. “Yeah. Good idea.” She said. The two pay for the bracelet and walked back to the churros stall only to find KrisBer joking around in their own world while D.O was talking shyly(?) with a girl. “Guys, aren’t we going to go on a ride?” Taeyeon asked. KrisBer kept talking totally ignoring the two while D.O also in his own world with the unknown girl but still he waved his hand to the two without looking at them. Asking them to leave. TaeNy frowned and looked at each other before shaking their head and just walke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter