[Jealousy To The Max]

That Boyish Girl.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Jealousy To The Max]

*Present*

“So, how have you been?” Taeyeon asked. They were now sitting beside each other while leaning to the wall. “Fine.” Sunny answered simply. “Tae.” Sunny suddenly called. Taeyeon looked at her and smiled. “I’m sorry. For avoiding you. For leaving you. For everything.” Taeyeon smile dropped as he looked down to the floor and sighed. “I’ve now realized. I was just scared to face the reality at that time. I still love you. I do and I don’t care anymore. Weather you have a girl body or not I still love you because it’s not your body that I fall in love with but it’s you that I love.” Sunny explained. Taeyeon looked up to her and their eyes connected. “I love you Tae.” She said again. They relationship had been on hang for almost a year now. Taeyeon admitted he had never stopped wishing for the girl to come back and tell him she still loved him and hearing all this made him more then happy that he thought her could fly.

Slowly a smile creeps on to Taeyeon’s face. He slowly moved closer to the girl and put his arm around the girl. Sunny was beyond happy knowing Taeyeon still accepted her. She smiled and let Taeyeon pulled her to lean onto his side. “I miss you so much and I love you too.” He whispered with their eyes still connected. Gently Taeyeon took her right hand and place it on his chest. Sunny eyes widen by the sudden actions. Taeyeon smiled to her cute reaction. “I’ve changed.” He said. Sunny looked at him in confusion. “Changed? How?” She asked in disbelieve. “Ail came last night.” Sunny eyes widen again. “H-he came back? Then, he changed you back?” Taeyeon nodded.

Sunny immediately hugged him with a wide smile. Taeyeon giggles and hug her back. “Yah! You said you don’t care if I have a girl body.” He said playfully. Sunny who thought he’s being serious slowly retreat her arm away. “Uh.. I do but I’m just glad that you’ve changed back.” She said. Taeyeon giggles. “Hey, I’m just joking.” Taeyeon said sweetly. Sunny bite her lips and looked down to the floor. “Hey.” Taeyeon called sweetly making her look up to him again.

He gently patted his shoulder asking for the girl to lean on. Sunny shyly went closer to him and lean to his shoulder as Taeyeon place his arm around her. “Feels like it’s our first date, doesn’t it?” Taeyeon asked smiling. “Yeah.” Sunny nodded. “Hahh~~ I miss this.” Taeyeon said letting out a sigh. The two smiled and just enjoy each other company till school ended.

“Wouldn’t you get in trouble for skipping class on your first day?” Taeyeon asked as they walked to Sunny’s class hand in hand. Students filled up the hall way as the lass bell already rang a few minutes ago. “hmm... I don’t know. But if I do get in trouble, I’ll just say that I got lost as it’s the first time I’m here.” Sunny said. “Wow. You were lost for almost three hours?” Taeyeon asked. “Yeah. This school is pretty big for a new student like me you know.” Taeyeon giggles. “Yeah. It is pretty big.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter