[Ghost]

That Boyish Girl.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Ghost]

TaeSun walked to the school together but Taeyeon can’t help but felt worried about Tiffany. There’s this weird feeling in his heart that made him felt uneasy. He frowned, not liking the feeling. “Tae, what’s wrong?” Sunny who noticed the sudden changed of expression asked worriedly. “I don’t know. I’m just worried about Tiffany.” He said still frowning. “Why don’t you send her a message or something.” Sunny suggested. Taeyeon looked at her and smiled. “You’re not jealous?” He asked. “I understand the relationship between you two, so why would I?” She said. Taeyeon smiled before taking his phone out and send a message to the girl.

 

Taeyeon kept blinking her eyes and breathed nervously as he was worried about the missing girl. He glanced to the door once in a while hoping that the girl would get in soon. As the teacher was writing on the white board, he took his phone out and typed a text message under the table. “Fany, where are you? It’s almost lunch already. Why aren’t you coming to class yet?” He typed quickly before sending it to the girl. Tiffany was still under the tree staring to the grassy ground while her mind was empty, thinking about nothing. Suddenly her phone vibrated again after being silent for only a few minutes ago.

She jumped up a bit by the sudden vibrate and took out her phone to read the messages. A deep sigh left when she saw there’re about 10 messages, mostly from Taeyeon. She ignored the messages from Taeyeon but decided to open the recent one and read it. “Fany, where are you? It’s almost lunch already. Why aren’t you coming to class yet?” She let out a scoff after reading it. “What do you want from me? Don’t act like you care if you don’t!” She typed angrily but stopped before she clicked send.

She sighed and decided to just delete it before placing her forehead to her knees, hiding her face again. Suddenly the bell rang indicating it’s already lunchtime. Right after the bell stopped ringing, her stomach grumbles so loudly. She grunted but stayed there as she didn’t want to go to the cafeteria and bump into Taeyeon there. She took out her phone again and tried to distract herself by playing random games in the phone. “Hey.” Suddenly someone called her from her left. Her eyes widen as she slowly look up praying that it wasn’t a teacher or she’ll be in trouble. She let out a relief sighed when it was just a male student.

“So, by guessing from your reaction, you had skipped the whole morning lesson and hide here right?” The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter