[Oppss.. Red Day Alert!]

That Boyish Girl.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Oppss.. Red Day Alert!]

“Where are we going?” Tiffany asked as they stopped at a traffic light with her chin on Taeyeon’s shoulder. “Hmm… Let just drive around the city and enjoy the weather for now.” Taeyeon said. “Ok.” Tiffany said looking at her through the side-mirror. She smiled sweetly before turning her head away and placed her head on Taeyeon’s shoulder. Taeyeon smiled and drove of when the light turned green. Tiffany heaved a sigh before closing her eyes and tightening her arm around Taeyeon’s body. Taeyeon glanced down to the arms and smiled looking at the girl through the side-mirror.

She smiled more when she saw the girl’s eyes were closed. She let out a sigh and picked up the speed enjoying the wind blowing onto her face. After hours of driving around the city, Taeyeon stopped at a big mall parking lot. She turned off the engine and pulled out the keys. “Alright, let’s go?” She said but received nothing as a reply. She looked through the side-mirror and realized that the girl had fallen asleep. She smiled at the cute sight before gently shake her shoulder trying to wake the girl up. Tiffany stirred before opening her eyes.

“Hey, we’ve arrived.” Taeyeon said as the girl blinked her eyes while looking around. “Where are we?” Tiffany asked rubbing her eyes cutely. Taeyeon smiled watching her cute action. “We’re at KS mall.” Tiffany frowned. “How long have I been sleeping?” Taeyeon giggles as the girl is too adorable. “Why don’t you get of the bike first, then I’ll tell you.” Taeyeon said. Tiffany nodded before getting of the motorcycle. “You’ve been sleeping for… maybe about 4 hours?” Taeyeon said also getting off of the bike. “Huh~!? That long?” Tiffany gasped in shock. Taeyeon giggles at the adorable reaction.

“Yeah. Let’s go.” Taeyeon said about to walk away. “Wait. Where are going?” Taeyeon smiled and grabbed the girl’s hand gently dragging her into the mall. “Are you still half asleep? Look at your watch.” Taeyeon said as they walked into the big mall. Tiffany looked at her wrist watch before her eyes widen in shock. “1:30?!” She said in disbelieve. “What so surprising about sleeping for 4 hours? You know we sleep at least 8 hours a day?” Taeyeon said smiling while looking around the mall. Tiffany finally sighed and calmed herself down. But for some reason her heart beat still beating fast. She then realized her hand was in Taeyeon’s grip. She smiled shyly and looked down.

Taeyeon who noticed the sudden quiet girl turned to look at the girl who’s still smiling while staring down to the floor. “Hey. Why are you smiling like that?” She asked also smiling. “Huh? Nothing. Why? Can’t I smile?” Taeyeon pressed the elevator button as they got in front of the elevator. “No. In fact you should smile like that 24 hours so that everyone around you will be happy.” Taeyeon said as they got into the elevator. Tiffany immediately blushed hearing Taeyeon’s words. “Where are we going?” Tiffany asked when Taeyeon pushed the button with number 5 written on it. Right before Taeyeon could open and answer the question, Tiffany stomach grumbled. “Hehe.. That should answer your question.” Taeyeon said giggling.

Tiffany’s face turned pinkish as her stomach grumbled so loudly. “What do you want for lunch?” Taeyeon asked when they reached fifth floor where the restaurants are. “Hmm… Dumplings.” Tiffany said excitedly holding the girl hand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter