[Just A Bestfriend]

That Boyish Girl.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Just A Bestfriend]

“What if I am?” Taeyeon suddenly asked. “We have to date each other then?” Tiffany replied unexpectedly. The two immediately froze looking at each other. Slowly a smiled creep on their face before burst out laughing again. “I guess.” Taeyeon said, still laughing. Unknown to the other girl, Tiffany stopped laughing and stare at the girl silently. ‘What is wrong with me? I wasn’t supposed to feel this way. She’s a girl. Stop it you stupid heart!’

 

 

 

“From: TaeTae~!

-Thanks for the amazing dinner~! Good Night! :)”

“To: TaeTae~!

-You’re most welcome. Night~! ^^”

Tiffany let out a deep sigh as she throws her body on the bed. “Bestfriend.” She repeated the word that had been replaying in her head. Slowly she placed her right palm on her still racing heart. Another sigh escaped . “Why am I feeling this? This can’t be love. I’m a girl, she’s a girl. It can’t be.” She muttered to herself. She looked to the window on her right and let out another sigh as Taeyeon face popped out in her head. Quickly, she turned away and closed her eyes tight. “It can’t be.” She whispered before slowly falling asleep.

On the other hand, Taeyeon was sitting on her bed while staring at her phone. She smiled and glanced to her window before staring back at her phone that has their first picture together on the screen. “Thank you Tiffany.” She said smiling. “Thank you for giving me another reason to live. Thanks a lot…. Bestfriend.” She said before placing the phone on the bedside table and proceeded to go to sleep.

The next morning came and like always, Tiffany was awoken by the same violin sound. She smiled and peek through the curtain but her eyebrows immediately furrowed when she saw Taeyeon’s curtain was closed. She scratched the back of her head before heading to the bathroom to get ready for school. As Tiffany finished getting ready, her phone rang. She walked to the bedside table and pick up her phone only to smile widely when she saw a text message from Taeyeon. “Hey! Got something to show you! Finish your breakfast fast! I’ll be there in 10 minute!” After reading the text, she quickly ran out to the kitchen to eat her breakfast but didn’t forget to grab the bracelet they bought yesterday.

“Morning Dad, Aunt Julie~!” She greeted cheerfully as she sat down and started eating quickly. Mr. Hwang eyes widen watching her action. “Steph, slow down. You’ll get choked eating so fast.” Mr. Hwang said. “Sorr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter