[Ignored]

That Boyish Girl.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Ignored]

Tiffany ran downstairs when she heard the door-bell rang. Smiling widely as she open the door. “Hey.” Taeyeon greeted smiling. “Hey.” Tiffany replied but as she about to step out from the house, Mr. Hwang came. “Wait. Steph, you told me you’re going with Taeyeon.” He said sternly. The two girls looked up in surprise. “Uh.. Daddy, This is Taeyeon.” Tiffany said as Taeyeon smiled awkwardly as it is her first time meeting Tiffany’s dad. Mr. Hwang frowned before letting out an awkward cuckles. “Uh.. Sorry about that Taeyeon. You look a little bit different than the picture.” He said awkwardly. “It’s ok Uncle. Even Tiffany didn’t recognize me before.” Taeyeon said politely.

“Ah! Are you guys going somewhere else after this?” He asked and was answered with a slight shook of their head by both girls. “Great. Taeyeon, why don’t you join us for dinner tonight? And maybe I could know a little bit more about my daughter’s friend?” He asked. “Of course, that’s great.” Taeyeon smiled widely accepting the invitation. “Good then. Go ahead and fun. See you guys later.” The two bowed to him before making their way out. “So, she’s the one who’ve been gluing a smile on my daughter’s face. She’s so polite and good looking. I’ll definitely accept her as my daughter’s boyfriend if she’s a boy.” Mr. Hwang said his thought out loud as he kept watching the two walking. “Aih~ What am I talking about.” He said shaking his head before closing the door.

The two girls walked their way to the bus stop not far from their house. “Wait. I’ll give them a call.” Taeyeon said as they reached the bus stop. Tiffany simply nodded as an answer. After a few second, the call was finally answered. “Yo! Where are you guys?” She asked smiling. Tiffany smiled and watched the girl talk to her friend. “Yeah. We’re at the bus stop already.” Taeyeon pushed her hand into her jeans pocket as she talk. “Alright.” She simply said before ending the call. “They’ll be here in a minute.” She said turning to the quite girl. “Ok.” As she said that, she saw two boys running towards them. Taeyeon who heard the footstep turn around and smiled widely to the boys.

“Yo~!” The first boy greeted doing their team handshake with the boyish girl before the second boy joined in. “Guys, this is my friend, Tiffany.” Taeyeon introduced. The two boys smiled and bowed to the girl. “Nice to meet you.” Tiffany replied with a shy bow to the two good looking boys. “Fany, this tall guy here is Kris Wu, our team’s hero.” Taeyeon said playfully patting the guy shoulder. “And this g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter