[Move On?]

That Boyish Girl.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Move On?]

After giving back Yul’s stuffs and changing back into her skirt, TaeNy walked their way back to their house together. “Stephanie, why are you late today?” Mr. Hwang asked as Tiffany walked to the living room. She smiled awkwardly. “Uh.. I.. I watched the basketball club training again.” She lied. Mr. Hwang looked at her. “Then why didn’t you tell me first?” Tiffany blinked her eyes nervously. “Uh.. Sorry, dad. I forgot.” Hearing that, Mr. Hwang sighed. “Ok. But make sure to inform me first next time.” He said sternly. “Sorry, dad.” Mr. Hwang nodded. “It’s ok. Go change your uniform and take a rest.” Tiffany smiled before hurriedly walked upstairs to her bedroom.

Tiffany smiled widely as she throws herself onto her bed. She sighed remembering everything they did together at the mall. Slowly she felt her heartbeat picking up its speed. “I’ve never felt something like this for a girl before but I can’t believe I’m feeling like this towards you. Taeyeon, what actually are you?” She whispered to herself as her smile washed away and eyes slowly closing. Like that, she fell asleep.

“Taeyeon, where have you been?” Hyoyeon asked as soon as the girl steps into the house. “Oh, Hyo unnie. They’ve left?” Taeyeon asked walking to her sister. “Yeah. They’ve already left. But the question is, where have you been?” Hyoyeon repeated her question. “I went for a mall tour with Fany.” Taeyeon said smiling as she sat beside the older girl on the couch. “Mall tour?” Taeyeon nodded her head. “Taeng, about mom and dad…” Taeyeon immediately put her hand up stopping the older girl from talking. “Nope. Unnie, I just got back home. I don’t want to talk about it right now.” Hyoyeon sighed.

“Ok then. About Tiffany and your friends, are you planning on telling them all or just Tiffany?” Taeyeon froze for a moment before sighing. “No. I haven’t thought about telling it to anyone yet.” Hyoyeon nodded understandingly. “Or, we could just quit school and moved away without telling anyone at school.” Taeyeon frowned. “No~ Well, you could but not me. I have lots of friends here. Moreover, that I’m closed with Tiffany. How could I just left without saying anything?” Taeyeon said. “Hmm… I’ll let you think about it first then.” Taeyeon nodded. “Ok. Thanks unnie. I’ll go take a rest first. Gotta go to school tomorrow.”

Hyoyeon looked at her with a frown. “Till when are you going to call me that?” Hyoyeon asked. Taeyeon frowned in confuse. “Ah! Unnie?” Hyoyeon nodded. “Hmm.. Till… forever?” Taeyeon jokes. “UNNIE~!” Taeyeon teased as she walked to the stairs. “Don’t call me like that you ungrateful human being!” Hyoyeon yelled playfully with a wide smile plastered on her face. Taeyeon who was walking on the stairs laughed out loud. “What are you then?! Alien?!” She yelled back before getting into her room.

Taeyeon throws herself backward to the bed as she let out a sigh. She smiled remembering their moment at the mall before. Her smile dropped when she remembered the event in the toilet. She got up and stood in front of the mirror. She then did a quick scan of her body before sighing. She playfully bent her arm upward checking her muscle while making faces. Suddenly the event from last night and that morning with her parents replayed in her head. She sighed when Hyoyeon question also played in her head. She closed her eyes tightly and sighed while shaking her head. “Argh! So frustrating!” She grunted before throwing herself back to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter