[Heartache]

That Boyish Girl.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Heartache]

After explaining everything to Hyoyeon, her expression changed from looking serious to looking glad. “I’m glad you’re back Sunny and on a great timing.” Hyoyeon said smiling. “Now give me a well-deserved hug.” Hyoyeon said opening her arms wide. Sunny smiled knowing the girl isn’t mad at her. She got up and gave the older girl a tight hug. “Ugh, I miss our little bunny.” Hyoyeon said squishing the girl into her embrace. TaeSun giggled at Hyoyeon action. “How have my little bunny been doing?” She asked. “Great!” Sunny answered excitedly still in her embrace.

Tiffany on the other hand, got into her room annoyingly. She literally throws her bag on the study table before throwing her body to the bed, face first. She shook her arms and legs or basically her entire body annoyingly with her face planted to the mattress. “Argh~!!” She screamed into the mattress. She stopped shaking and turned her face to the left, facing her window. “Hmph!” She scoffed before turning her face away from the window. “Stupid Taeyeon! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!” She repeated that words while punching the innocent pillow. She then turned around and lay on her back.

She huffed before sitting up and mess up her hair. “Ugh!” She groaned frustratingly. She then went to the window and decided to peek. But she made a wrong decision as what she saw made her blood boil as her face turned all red in anger. TaeSun was sit closed together at the study table smiling so happily while watching something on the laptop. Unconsciously she gripped her shirt right where her heart is, feeling an unknown pain. The pain grew when the two giggles happily as Sunny leaned her head on Taeyeon’s shoulder. Suddenly Hyoyeon came in with some snacks.

Tiffany watch as the older girl walked to the two and placed the snacks beside the girl. Sunny smiled at her widely as Hyoyeon also did the same. Hyoyeon said something to the girl before patting her head like a little kid. ‘She had never done that to me! Is she really that special?!’ Tiffany protested in her mind. “Hmph!” She scoffed before standing up straight and walked back to her bed. She sat on the edge of the bed before sighing and let her body fall backwards onto the bed. As she stared up to the ceiling, her emotion became wild and her thoughts running around aimlessly in her head.

She closed her eyes as she felt the same sharp pain in her heart again. Slowly she let her right hand climb up and gripped the shirt on where her heart is as tears started dropping from the corner of her closed eyes. She turned around and folded her legs to her stomach, balling herself on the bed. “Why is it hurting me that you’re wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter