[Jessica Is SooFany’s Treasure]

That Boyish Girl.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Jessica Is SooFany’s Treasure]

Tiffany frowned again. “What?! Boyfriend?! You didn’t tell me you’re dating anyone.” Jessica scratched the back of her head awkwardly. “Why are you here?” Jessica asked again. “Uh.. I’m here to borrow some clothes.” Jessica stared at her weirdly. “Huh? Borrow some clothes? When did you become Yul’s friend?” Jessica asked. Tiffany shook her head. “Urgh. This is confusing. Come on.” She said walking back downstairs followed by Jessica. The two who heard the steps of some walking down the stairs looked up to the two girls. “Oh, Tiffany. Looks like you’ve already meet my girlfriend.” Yul said standing up from the couch.

“Jessica?” Taeyeon said also standing up. “When did you two date? Why didn’t you tell me about this, Tiff?” Tiffany shook her head and walked to Taeyeon’s side. “Don’t ask me. I know nothing.” She said. “Huh? You guys know each other?” Yul asked. “Yeah.” Jessica said awkwardly. “Why didn’t you tell them we’re dating?” Jessica frowned before letting out a sigh. “I’m afraid if I tell them they’ll tell it to Sooyoung.” Yul’s eyes suddenly widen. “No. Don’t tell Sooyoung, please.” He suddenly pleaded. “Why not?” Taeyeon asked. “Sooyoung is actually my cousin and as you guys know, Jessica’s bestfriend. She didn’t seem to really like the idea of us dating.” Yul explained frowning.

Unknown to the three, Tiffany was throwing a sharp deadly glare to Yul. “Ah~” Taeyeon said nodding her head. “Anyway, there’s another thing I need from you.” Taeyeon said. “What is it?” Yul asked but froze when he saw Tiffany’s expression. “U-uh.. What’s wrong?” He asked stuttering. “Swear with your soul that you’ll never hurt her?” She said coldly. Yul gulp his saliva nervously. “Tiff, don’t be like that.” Jessica said walking to the girl and hugged her arm. “You sure he’s not playing with your feeling?” Tiffany said scanning the innocent guy up and down. “Tiffany~” Jessica whined to the girl while Yul just smiled awkwardly.

“Fany.” Taeyeon called gently grabbing her hand. Tiffany immediately melted as she looked at her. Taeyeon shook her head cutely as saying ‘Let them be.’ Tiffany sighed and smiled. “Alright. Just don’t hurt her ok?” Yul smiled. “Promised.” He said smiling confidently. Tiffany smiled and nodded. “Ah! Back to the real topic. I want to borrow your motorcycle too.” Taeyeon said. Yul frowned. “My motorcycle? But I’m going out with Jessica later.” Taeyeon smirked. “You have to give me the motorcycle or else…” YulSic looked at each other frowning before staring b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter