[Forget The Past, Chase The Future!]

That Boyish Girl.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Forget The Past, Chase The Future!]

Sunny who was walking towards Taeyeon's class heard everything. When Tiffany ran out from the class, she didn't notice the frozen girl outside the class. Sunny blinked her eyes in surprise. She turned to look to the class hesitating to open the door. Suddenly the door was slide opened and out, come a still shocked Taeyeon. "Tae." Sunny called. Taeyeon looked up to her, expressionless. "Sunny." He called looking at the girl. "Are you ok?" Sunny asked, worried. "Yeah. Just a little shocked." He said nodding. Sunny worriedly went to his side and held his hand. "Don't worry Tae. We'll discuss about this with Hyo unnie." Sunny said.

Taeyeon nodded before the two walked home together. When the two reached the junction, Taeyeon stopped. "Sunny." He called. Sunny turned to look and him and smiled. "Sun, I'm sorry but I think you should just go home first ok? I'll discuss about this with noona myself."  Sunny stared at him for a moment before smiling. "Ok. I understand." She said nodding. Taeyeon smiled and let go of the girl hand. "Thanks. See you tomorrow." He said. Sunny smiled and nodded before continued walking straight while Taeyeon turned to his left, towards his house.

He stopped in front of Tiffany house and sighed before turning to face the house. "Fany." He whispered to himself before looking down. Slowly, he could feel his heart picking up its pace. "Hey~" Suddenly came a guy out of nowhere. The guy whistled at him as he scanned him up and down. Taeyeon ignored the guy and turned to walk to his own house. After he took a single step towards his house, he felt someone just slapped his making his eyes widen before furrowing his eyebrows in anger. "Come on little girl. Let's have some fun." The guy said. Without any hesitation, Taeyeon quickly did a spin kick right to the guy head.

The guy dropped to the ground like a bag of sack. "I don't have time for this. You're lucky, if I see you again, Imma kill you." He whispered before kicking him to the face. The guy groaned on the ground while shaking his head. Taeyeon turned around and continued to walk to his house. As he got into the house, he saw Hyoyeon sitting on the couch watching television. He sighed before walking to the stairs. Hyoyeon who saw this frowned. "Taeng, what's wrong?" She asked. Taeyeon glanced at her and sighed tiredly. "Too much to think right now noona. I'll tell you later." He said while climbing the stairs to his bedroom.

Hyoyeon frowned before sighing and just keep silent. Taeyeon walked into his bedroom and went straight to his bed. He sat at the edge of his bed and sighed. "Fany." He called again before covering his face with both palm. "Why does this have to happen? I'm not what you think I am Fany. How could you fall in love with me?" He asked uncovering his face and stared to his window. He sighed again and went to slide the curtain open. He looked worried as he stared towards the girl's room which hasn't seems to have any movement in it for a while now and Taeyeon noticed it too.

He closed his eyes and sigh feeling so confused with this whole situation. "This wasn't supposed to happen." He said sighing. On the other hand, Tiffany who was also shocked by her own statement ran straight into the third room and closed the door before throwing her body to the bed. Tears can't stop flowing out from her eyes as she felt her heart beating too fast like it would explode any second now. She hugged the pillow tightly covering her face. 'This isn't right! I don't love her! I don't! We're both girl! This is a sin!' She yelled in her head. Her thought running wild in her head until a sudden headache hit her hard.

"Ugh~" She groaned grabbing her head. "Aunt Jul!!" She yelled couldn't handle the pain. Julie came in the room hurriedly. "What happen, my dear?" She asked worriedly walking to the bed. "My head hurt." She told the maid. "Your head? I'll go get your pain killer." Julie said quickly before storming out from the bedroom. Julie went into Tiffany's bedroom and took a white bottle of pain killer from Tiffany's study table. Ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter