[The Truth.]

That Boyish Girl.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[The Truth.]

After almost an hour, the two finally arrived to their destination. "Kim's Marketing." Tiffany read the big sign on the building as she got down from the motorcycle. Taeyeon smiled and took off his helmet while Tiffany did the same. Taeyeon turned off the engine and got off the motorcycle. He adjusted his hairs and shirt. "Let's go." He said confidently. Suddenly Tiffany held his hand. Interlocking their fingers together. She smiled sweetly as he looked at her. "You can do this." She gave him courage. Hand in hand.

The two walked towards the building only to be surprised when they saw peoples walking in and out of the building with various weird looking machines. The machine were all taken into a big truck. Taeyeon frowned before they entered the building. Workers inside were busy doing their job. Taeyeon went to the 19th floor and to his parents room. "Is my parents inside?" He asked the assistant in front of his parents room. "Oh? Mr. Kim. Your parents were in the meeting room. On 18th floor." The assistant said looking surprise to see Taeyeon there.

"Alright. Thanks." He said before riding the elevator to the 18th floor. When the two were about to get off the elevator, there's two big man carrying another weird looking machine. "Wow. What type of marketing are your parents doing?" Tiffany asked. Taeyeon frowned. "I'm quite sure it's just a normal marketing and I've never seen this type of machines before." He said. The two went straight to the meeting room but a man was seems to just got out from there.

Taeyeon smiled when he recognized the man. Mr. Bart Kwan, his father's best friend for 40 years. "Uncle!" Taeyeon called excitedly. The man turned to look at him and a surprisingly cute eye smile was shown. "Taeyeon! What a surprise to see you here." The man said giving Taeyeon a handshake before a hug. "Ohh~ Manliness. Doesn't it feels good to be back in your own body?" Mr. Kwan jokes feeling his arms meanwhile Tiffany giggled witnessing the friendliness between the two.

Taeyeon was surprised hearing this. "W-what? You know?" He asked. He thought his gender swapping accident were only between family members. "About the alien incident? Of course I know. I'm a family member too, right?" Taeyeon slowly smiled. "Yeah. You are." He giggled. "Oh. Who is this? Your.." Mr. Kwan teasingly wiggled his eyebrows. Taeyeon laughed scratching the back of his head. "Uh.. This is Tiffany. And yeah she's my.." Taeyeon playfully answered, wiggling his eyebrows.

Mr. Kwan was surprised. "Oh? Really? I was just joking." Mr. Kwan said giggling. The two exchanged a small bow. "Uncle, are my parents inside?" Taeyeon asked. "Oh. They're resting in their personal restroom." Mr. Kwan told, smiling. Taeyeon frowned. 'When did they build a personal restroom? Moreover, why? Wow! They build a personal restroom just to avoid me? Amazing!' Tiffany who was slightly behind him saw his hand forming into a fist. Feeling worried, she moved a bit closer and held his hand.

"Uh.. Uncle, what are those weird looking machines are for?" Tiffany asked, changing the subject. "Oh. It's for Project A. A as for Aliens." He answered smiling. Hearing this, Taeyeon immediately looked up to the man and fist loosened. "W-what?" He asked. "Yeah. Project A. You know, the impos--" Mr. Kwan suddenly stopped and frowned when he realized the confused look on the young boy face. "You.. You didn't know?" He asked. "Know what?" Taeyeon frowned deeper.

Mr. Kwan expression suddenly turned into shocked. "Did you have a fight with your parents?" He asked. Taeyeon looked down. "Uh.. Kindda." He said. Mr. Kwan sighed. "I told them to tell you first!" He whispered to himself. "You thought your parents abandoned you and you're mad at them?" He asked. Taeyeon kept his eyes down as he nodded slowly. Another sigh left his mouth. "Follow me." He command as he went into the meeting room. Tiffany interlocked their fingers to calm him. Taeyeon turned to look at the girl and received a beautiful warm smile.

He smiled a little and tightened their interlocked finger

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter