[Friends]

That Boyish Girl.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Friends]

The next morning came and Tiffany was awoken by an energetic violin sound from the one and only violinist in their neighborhood. She smiled and rubbed her eyes before getting out from the bed. She then head to the window and slide open the curtain with a wide smile. As the curtain was opened, she saw her lover playing his violin also with a wide smile. Haih~~ Love. It could even make you act cheesier then you already know you are. Taeyeon then stopped playing his violin and grabbed his phone before sending a text message to the girl. Tiffany watched his action silently before her phone suddenly beeped. She went to the bedside table and picked up her phone.

What she received made her smiled for a moment before frowning.

"From: Taetae~!

Good Morning princess~ Do you have a good sleep? Ugh! You smelly! I could smell you from here! Go take a shower now! ;P"

"To: Taetae~!

Hmph! Hate u!"

She sent the message and pretended to be mad by closing the curtain quickly. Taeyeon was taken aback by her action. He thought the girl was really mad at him. "Opss.." He said smiling worriedly.

“From: Taetae~!

Fany-ah~ Are u mad at me? I was just joking. Sorry, neh?”

Tiffany giggled reading the message but she decided to ignore it and went to get ready for school. Taeyeon groaned as the girl didn't reply to his text. He grabbed his bag and sprint out from his room. "Yo! Wait!" Hyoyeon who saw the rushing boy grabbed his bag stopping him from running. "Uh.. Noona. I have to hurry." He said. "Nope. Breakfast first!" Hyoyeon waved her hand in front of her face and dragged the boy to the dining table. "B-but noona. I really have to hurry." He said. Hyoyeon pushed him onto his seat and patted his shoulder. "Now tell me the reason." She said taking her seat beside him. "Uh.. I-i might have offended Tiffany with my joke." He said.

Hyoyeon suddenly scoffed before pushing a bowl of cereal in front of him. "She-love-you-right?" With every word, Hyoyeon shoved a spoon-full of cereal into his mouth. Taeyeon nodded confidently, unable to open his mouth. "So-eat-your-breakfast-first-then-talk-to-her. Breakfast-is-important." She said, kept shoving the cereal into his mouth. As his mouth cannot fit anymore cereal in it, Taeyeon quickly stop his sister from shoving another spoon-full of cereal into his mouth. He took the spoon from her hand while nodding his head. "Alright." She said before continue eating her own cereal. Taeyeon frowned as he was having a hard time trying to chew and swallow the cereals in his mouth.

After finishing his breakfast, he said goodbye to his sister first, before sprinting away and out from the house. Tiffany who already finished her breakfast walked to the front door and opened the door to get out. "Fany-ah~!" Out of nowhere, Taeyeon jumped in front of her surprising the girl. Tiffany was startled and stumbled backward a little. Taeyeon keep on his wide smile showing off his white teeth trying to be cute. Tiffany stared at him for a second before a small smile creep onto her face. "Ah? You smiled. You're not mad at me anymore right?" He asked. Tiffany giggled and pushed his face away. "Ah! Taeyeon~ Our one and only violinist." Mr. Hwang suddenly came interrupting their moment.

"Ah. Good morning Mr. Hwang." Taeyeon greeted smiling. "Good morning. A quite funky song today eh? How have you been?" He asked with a friendly smile while placing his arm around his daughter. "I've been great." Taeyeon replied politely. "Alright dad. We're going to be late. We have to go now." Tiffany said and smiled. "Alright then. Be careful on your way to school." He said. Tiffany gave a peck on his cheek before walking to school with Taeyeon. When they already away from her house, Tiffany hug his arm and walked closer beside him. Taeyeon smiled. "I thought you're still mad at me." He said looking at her. "Who say I'm mad? You're the one who thought so." Tiffany said looking ahead. Taeyeon giggled.

"Thank god you're not mad at me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter