[Jessica’s Boyfriend?!!]

That Boyish Girl.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Jessica’s Boyfriend?!!]

“Sorry. Let me calm myself down for a bit.” Taeyeon whispered. Tiffany let out a relief sigh and stay like that for a few minutes.

“Uhm.. Are you ok?” Tiffany asked as they were now sitting at a bench near a park. Taeyeon sighed and nodded. “Yeah.” She smiled. “Thanks.” Tiffany smiled back. She didn’t want to ruin the moment by asking what happen, so she just kept quiet. “Sorry.” Taeyeon suddenly apologized. “Huh? What for?” Tiffany asked. “For making you skip school with me.” Tiffany finally remembered. She looked at her watch and gasped. “It’s already 9:30a.m. First lesson’s almost over.” She said. Taeyeon smiled apologetically. “Sorry.” Tiffany just sighed and smiled. “It’s ok. It’s not like we do this every day.” She said.

“So, what are we going to do now? I’m not going back home and you can’t go home yet.” Taeyeon said. “Hmm.. I don’t know. I can’t go anywhere wearing this school uniform. I’ll get caught in no time.” Tiffany said moving her legs back and fro. “Ah! I have an idea.” Taeyeon suddenly said. “Huh?” Tiffany let out when Taeyeon suddenly stand up. “Come on. Let’s go.” Taeyeon said before grabbing Tiffany’s hand again pulling her up. “Where to?” Tiffany asked. “You’ll know later.” Taeyeon said showing of her charming smile. Tiffany heartbeat slowly picked up its speed.

The two girls walked side by side to a house not far from the park. “Whose house is this?” Tiffany asked as they were standing in front of a house. “A friend of mine.” Taeyeon said smiling. Tiffany looked at the house and saw a familiar scooter parked there. “That scooter looks familiar.” She said and looked back at Taeyeon only to see her searching for something. “What are searching for?” She asked. “Aih~ I think I forgot to take my phone with me. Can I borrow yours?” She asked. “Yeah, sure.” Tiffany took out her phone and hand it to the girl. “Thanks.” Taeyeon said before dialing someone’s number and pressed the call button. “Yo, Yul. You didn’t go to school today right?” She asked the person on the other line. “I didn’t go to school too. –Can you help me with something? –I’m in front of your house. –Ok. –Thanks Bro.” Taeyeon hang up the phone and hand it back to Tiffany.

After a few moments, a man came out from the house. “Yo!” The man who is believed to be Yul greeted Taeyeon with a handshake. “Oh? Tiffany? What are you doing here?” Yul asked when he realized the girl present. “Uh.. Hi.” Tiffany said awkwardly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter