[Too Boyish For My Liking]

That Boyish Girl.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Too Boyish For My Liking]

“Woo~!” Tiffany slightly jumped by the sudden clap by Hyoyeon. She blinked her eyes and realized Taeyeon already finished the song. Tiffany quickly clapped her hand and cheered.

~*~*~

“Thanks for dinner. See you tomorrow.” Tiffany said now standing at the front door. “Uh-uh.. I’ll walk you home.” Suddenly Taeyeon said walking pass her. “Huh? It’s ok. My house is not that far.” Tiffany rejected the offer. “Still, it’s late and you’re a girl. You never know what could happen.” Taeyeon said opening the gate. “But you’re a girl too.” Tiffany said walking to the girl. Taeyeon suddenly stopped moving and zoned out for a moment before she smile again. “Because I’ve mastered martial arts.” She said smiling. Though she’s smiling, Tiffany sensed something off.

“Thanks again for the wonderful dinner. See you tomorrow~!” Tiffany waved her hand as Taeyeon also did the same. “Yeah.” She said before walking back to her house. Tiffany closed the door and locked it before climbing the stairs to her bedroom. She got in the room and walked to the window to close the curtain but before she closed it, she saw Taeyeon through her window. Taeyeon just got in the room with the violin in one hand. She closed the door and heaved a deep sigh. Tiffany stayed there and watched her actions.

Taeyeon placed the violin down and walk to her study table that is near her window facing toward Tiffany’s room. Taeyeon picked up a frame that was placed on her table and sigh. She looked so down compare to the time they were having dinner. Tiffany wondered what’s in her mind. Is it about her parents or something? Suddenly Taeyeon looked up and their eyes connected. Tiffany was surprised when she saw tears in her eyes but she quickly smiled and waved her hand.

Taeyeon looked surprised but she returned the wave. She then smiled and put the frame down before putting her palm together and put it to her check and tilted her head. She then point to Tiffany and made a hush motion to Tiffany as in asking her to go and sleep. Tiffany smiled and nodded her head. She pulled the curtain closed but didn’t went to bed yet. She hide beside the wall so that Taeyeon won’t see her shadow and peek through the curtain. Taeyeon put both of her palms on the table as she hung her head low.

Suddenly Tiffany saw a single tear slide down her cheek as her lips quivered. Tiffany was surprised when Taeyeon suddenly pushed all the stuffs on the tables down. She then screamed on top of her lungs with eyes shut tight. Tiffany was shocked. Taeyeon then went to the door and said something. Maybe it’s Hyoyeon behind the door. She then walked back to the table and pick up the frame and place it on the table before walking to her bed. Tiffany couldn’t see her anymore a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter