[Secret Revealed!]

That Boyish Girl.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Secret Revealed]

After taking a refreshing shower, Tiffany walked to the living room. "Steph, where are you going?" Mr. Hwang asked seeing his daughter. "Oh. I'm going to Taeyeon's house. We.. Uh.. Have some school work to do together." She lied. "Alright. Will you be back for dinner?" He asked again. "Uh.. Maybe. I'll text you later." Mr. Hwang nodded. "Ok. Be safe." She smiled and walked out from the house and towards Taeyeon's. When she arrived at the boy's house, she saw SooSica at the front door. "Soo, Jessie." She called walking to them. "Oh. Tiff. You're here too?" Jessica asked. She nodded as the answer. "Do you know why she invited us to her house?" Sooyoung asked.

"Uh.. Kindda." She said. Suddenly the door opened. Hyoyeon smiled at them. "Hey. Come on in. Taeyeon's inside." She said welcoming them in. The three girls smiled and slightly bow their head before getting in the house. "Oh? Yul? What are you doing here?" Sooyoung asked as they walked into the living room. YulTae stand up welcoming the three girls. "Uh.. Taeng said she have something to talk to me about." He said. "Yeah. I do. Come and have a sit. I'll bring some drinks." Taeyeon said. SooSica walked and sit on a couch while Tiffany walked to the kitchen, following the boy. Jessica wanted to sit beside her boyfriend but knowing that Sooyoung was there, she sit with her on another couch instead.

"Uh.. Soo, how have you been?" Yul asked trying to start a conversation. "Been great. You?" Sooyoung replied. "Not bad." He said. "Oh. You guys are here too? Wah~ Like a meeting isn't it?" Came Kris, D.O and some other basketball club members. The basketball members make their way into the living room followed by Hyoyeon. As the couch was all taken, only one empty spot was left. That is beside Jessica. Kangin who was left without a seat cleared his trout and motion his head to Yul to move beside the girl. Yul glanced to Sooyoung before frowning. "Go sit there!" Kangin whispered. "Why?" Yul whispered back. "I don't know her! It's going to be awkward sitting beside a stranger. Especially a girl! You know her right? Just go sit beside her!" The big guy whispered angrily.

"Alright. Alright." Yul said and got up to sit beside the girl. He pretended to dislike it but only he knows how happy he is. He then glanced to his cousin and saw the girl is stabbing him with her sharp stare. He smiled awkwardly and looked away. "So, uh.. You guys are Taeyeon's friends. Wow~ Didn't expect to be this much." Hyoyeon said smiling awkwardly at them as most of them is boys. The boys and the two girls just smiled and nodded at her as an answer. "Oook. Uh.. I'll go get something to eat." She said again before quickly escaping the living room filled with boys.

 

** Tiffany who followed the boy into the kitchen went to his side as he's preparing some drinks for the guests. "Tae, let me do this. You go get your 'things'." She said lovingly. Taeyeon smiled. "Ok. Thanks." He gave a quick peck to her cheek before walking to his room. As he walked pass the living room, no one seems to notice him. He went to his room and took some information about himself. As in his real Identity card and birth letter. Hyoyeon who got into the kitchen saw Tiffany preparing to bring the drinks to the guest. "Oh, careful. Where's Taeyeon?" She asked when she didn't see the boy. "He's upstairs. Getting his 'evidence'." She said and smiled before making her way to the living room.

"Sorry for the wait. Here's your drink ladies and gentlemen." Tiffany jokes as she placed the drink on the coffee table. "Thank you. Here's your tip." D.O played along. Holding out his hand pretending to pay. Tiffany giggled. "So, what are we here for?" One of the guests asked. "Uh.. About that you have to wait for Taeyeon." She said before walking to the kitchen to take a chair from the dining table as the seat was all taken. Didn't forget to bring one for Taeyeon too. "Thanks." Taeyeon thanked the girl as she placed the chair in front of the television, facing everyone. "Sooo.. Seems like we're about to have a serious talk now." Sooyoung voiced out. Hyoyeon smiled at her as she placed some snacks on the coffee table.

She then walked to the wall near the television and lean her body there. "Uh.. Actually, the thing I'm going to tell you guys is quite serious. So Kwanghae, no joking around. Ok?" Taeyeon said with a file in his hand. "Yah! Do you think I only know how to joke? I can be serious too!" Kwanghae nagged. "Alright then." Taeyeon said. He gulped down his saliva before letting out a sigh. Calming himself down. "Um. You guys have been a really, really good friend to me ever since the first day I got into S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter