[TaeSun's Past]

That Boyish Girl.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[TaeSun's Past]

“Ugh~” Taeyeon groaned as he slowly regained his consciousness. Hyoyeon who was sitting on the edge of the bed moved to his side. “Taeng, are you ok?” She asked worriedly. Sunny who had fallen asleep at the study table suddenly jolted up hearing Taeyeon name’s being called. She quickly went to the bed and watched him worriedly. Taeyeon blinked his eyes to adjust to the lightning. “Noona.” He called trying to sit up. Gently Hyoyeon help him up. Sunny frowned as she realized Taeyeon voice also changed a little bit. “Tae, how are you feeling?” Sunny asked sitting beside Hyoyeon.

Taeyeon frowned. “Slightly dizzy.” He said shaking his head a little. “What happened?” He asked. Hyoyeon looked at Sunny before looking back to the clueless boy. “What is the last thing you remember?” Hyoyeon asked. “Sunny.” He suddenly called. Sunny quickly got up and sit beside him. Taeyeon took Sunny’s hand and interlocked their fingers together. “I was taking a present from Sunny’s scooter and suddenly there’s this big ship coming towards my directions then I can’t remember anything else after that.” He explained.

Suddenly he felt the room is moving. He closed his eyes and hung his head low as he shook his head slightly. “Taeng, are you ok?” Hyoyeon asked. Taeyeon blinked his eyes but his eyes widen when he saw his body. His mouth agape as he looked up slowly. “N-noona.” Hyoyeon stared at him worriedly as he noticed his body changed. Taeyeon turned to look at Sunny with shocked expression. “S-sunny.” He called before glancing back down to his body. Slowly he pulled his collar and look inside. His expression turned to horror as he looked at his sister feeling terrified. “N-noona, I… I… I-I’m… My… My body…” He couldn’t make out a word for his confusion.

Sunny watched him sadly before pulling him into her embrace. “Calm down Tae.” She whispered but she, herself was feeling uncomfortable and weird feeling his body with hers. Hyoyeon eyes got teary watching her freaked out little brother. After he finally calmed down, Hyoyeon and Sunny explained everything that happened to him. Taeyeon shook his head in disbelieve. “No. No it can’t be.” He said before jumping off of the bed and ran into the bathroom. He took his shirt of and his eyes widen in horror again. “This is insane!” He yelled. “This can’t be happening!” Sunny and Hyoyeon walked to the bathroom and watch him from the door.

“This can’t be happening! I’m just dreaming! I’m just dreaming!” Taeyeon repeated the words over and over as he slowly got down to the floor. Hyoyeon eyes got teary watching him. She run inside and engulfed him into a comforting hug. “Calm down Taeyeon.” Hyoyeon said as tears started to run down her eyes. “Noona, tell me I’m dreaming! Tell me!” Taeyeon said as he also started to cry. Sunny who’s still at the door could only bite her lips holding in her tears.

Taeyeon had started to accept his fate as days went by but opposite to his parents, they started to avoid him and even take down every photo of Taeyeon they had just to make it like they never had a son. Surprisingly for Taeyeon who thought Sunny wouldn’t change her perspective towards him turned out to be wrong. Sunny also seems to avoid any skinship from him and it just brake Taeyeon heart to million pieces. Taeyeon who was playing his violin started to shake as the thought of Sunny kept avoiding his skinship played in his head. He stopped playing and sat down on his bed before letting out a sigh.

After closing his eyes for a few minutes to calm himself down, he took out his phone and made a phone call to Sunny. After a few beep, the call was finally answered. “Sun, where are you?” he asked. “I’m at home. Why?” He smiled. “Wanna go out on a date?” Taeyeon asked with hope. “Sorry Tae but I can’t go out right now. Mom suddenly got sick, so I have to take care of her.” Excuse. Taeyeon knew it was just an excuse. Sunny had been giving him excuses since 2 month ago just to avoid him. His smile dropped as he stared at the floor. “Mom is sick? Then, I’ll go and give her a visit.” He said. “N-no. You don’t have to come. Mommy said that she doesn’t want anybody to bother her.”

“Oh. Ok then. Bye.” He said d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter