[I Love You Much Much More]

That Boyish Girl.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[I Love You Much Much More]

"Yes babe, I'll pick you up at 5 o' clock. Sica baby, I'll text you again later. Ok? Got some problem to handle. Love you. [^3^]/ Bye." Yul typed quickly and pressed the send button. He then searched for someone's phone number before sending a message. "Hey. Got problem. Get me out." He typed quickly and sent before immediately deleting the text. A few second later, his phone vibrated receiving a new message. "Mrs. Bomi, I have to go home." He said raising his arm attracting the teacher's attention. "Why?" The teacher asked. He stood up and walked to the teacher before showing his phone screen to the teacher.

From: Mum.

Yul, you have to come back home now!! Your dad is acting weird.

-1 minute ago.

The teacher read it with a frown. "Ok. Grab your bag and hurry up." She said worriedly. Yul nodded and turned around with a smirk before grabbing his bag and walked out from the classroom. "Works every time." He whispered to himself as he got out from the class. "Now Tiffany, let see where you’re hiding." He said to no one before making his way to the three. As he reached there, he hide behind a building to peek at the three. Just like what he thought, the girl was sitting under the three with both knees up, covering her face. "Haih~ What a depressing life you got." He said shaking his head.

"Yo, she's still in the school. Quite sure she ain't going nowhere." He sent the text to Taeyeon. "Great. Thanks bro." After reading the reply, he kept his phone into his pocket and walked slowly to the girl. Yul realized that the girl was actually crying when he saw her shaking shoulders and heard a soft sob coming from the girl. "You know, if you cry too much, you're gonna get a massive headache." He said standing in front of the girl. Not getting any reply, he walked to her side and sit beside her. Right after he sat down, the girl quickly moved to get up but Yul act faster by pulling her arm making her stay sited.

The girl stayed sited and covered her face again knowing that she's too tired to fight. Yul slowly let go of her arm before taking of his bag and took out a handkerchief. "Here." He said holding the handkerchief in front of her. The girl slowly looked up and saw the handkerchief. "Just take it. You know you need it." Tiffany glanced at him before slowly uncovered her face and take the handkerchief. "Thanks." She said in low voice. "You're welcome." He said. Tiffany wiped her tears silently. "Do you need a shoulder to cry on? I think my shoulders are broad enough." He joked while patting his shoulder trying to bring the mood up.

A small smile creeps onto the girl's lips before she shook her head. "What are you doing here?" She finally started a conversation. "Uh.. Probably the same as you. Skipping my classes." He said. "Why?" She asked placing her chin on her knees, facing forward. "Just don't feel like studying, I guess." He lied. Tiffany just nodded and kept silent as she zoned out. Yul who noticed the silent girl slowly place his hand on her shoulder. "You know, keeping too much inside could make you go crazy. You can vent everything out to me. I'm a secret keeper." He said smiling. Tiffany looked at him and smiled.

"Thank you, but no thanks. I'll be fine. Don't worry." She said. "You should take your hand off of my shoulder now. I don't want Jessica to misunderstand if she sees us." Yul eyes grew big as he quickly pulled his hand away and started looking around. "Haih~ Thank god she's not here. I'm just trying to be friendly." He sighed feeling relieved. Tiffany giggled at his reaction. "I know but you must know that no girl wouldn't misunderstand when their man act friendly to another girl." She reminded. Yul nodded and smiled. The two continued chit chatting under the tree until the last bell rang.

"Yul, can you help me?" Tiffany asked as they got up. "Help with what?" He asked. "Can you help me get my bag from my class? Please?" Tiffany asked praying in her head that the boy won't ask why. "Whatever the reason is, alright. Wait for me in the cafeteria, I'll go get your bag." He said and was about to sprint away but stopped. "Wait. What does your bag look like?" He asked. Tiffany smiled widely feeling relieved. "It's pink in c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter