[Advise]

That Boyish Girl.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Advise]

“Taeyeon!!” Tiffany sudden scream shocked the boy beside her, making him jumped up a bit in surprise. “Tiffany?” Tiffany opened her eyes wide before looking around in horror. ”Hey. What’s wrong? Bad dream?” The boy asked. Tiffany looked to her side and saw Yul was sitting there with a kitten in his lap. She sighed in relief before sitting back properly. ”Yeah. How long have you been here?” she asked adjusting her skirt. “Not that long. 1 or 2 minutes ago, maybe? Did something bad happen to Taeyeon?” He asked again referring to the dream. Tiffany looked at him and shook her head.

“No. I’m the one who’s in trouble.” Yul giggled and nodded his head understandingly. “So, what are you doing here actually?” He asked the cute little kitten. “Uh… I skipped the whole morning lesson.” Tiffany said shyly. Yul smiled to her before looking back to the little kitten. “Where did you found that kitten?” Tiffany asked quickly didn’t want him to ask for the reason. “Oh. I saw her walking towards this place, so I followed her.” Yul asked playing with the kitten. Meow~ The kitten suddenly meowed as if it know they were talking about it. Tiffany smiled at the adorable action. “Adorable~” Tiffany squealed cheerfully.

“Wanna hold it?” Yul asked and Tiffany eagerly nodded as an answer. Tiffany smile widely as Yul pass her the kitten. The kitten immediately snuggled to the girl after she place her on her lap. “Uh… Actually, this kitten is the one who brought me to Jessica.” Yul suddenly said. Tiffany looked up at him in curious. “How?” She asked. “I accidently stepped on her tail while walking near the cafeteria alone. The kitten was scared and ran away hurriedly. Knowing that most students and teachers don’t really care for the hungry cats here, I felt sorry and guilty. So I bought some food and searched for her at where she ran off to. When I got behind the cafeteria, there was Jessica, squatting down while the kitten lovingly. So I just walked to them, took out the food and gave it to the kitten. Then we started to talk to each other and eventually fall in love with each other. But we’ve always keep it low knowing how Sooyoung is.” Yul finished his long story with a smile.

“Wow. Such a beautiful drama.” Tiffany giggled feeling happy for the two and relief that Yul really is a kind person. Suddenly his phone rang. Yul quickly took out his phone. “It’s Taeyeon.” He said quickly before answering the call. Tiffany eyes widen before she look down frowning. Meow~ The kitten snuggles to her hand making her smile again but just a small one. “Hey Tae.” Yul said as he placed the phone to his ear. “Hey Yul. Have you seen Tiffany around?” Taeyeon asked through the phone. “Oh. Tiffany?” Yul turned to look at the girl but Tiffany pleadingly shook her head.

“Uh… Nope. Haven’t seen her anywhere.” He lied. “Really? Ok then. If you see her later, text me ok?” Yul nodded. “Alright.” Like that, the phone call ended. Tiffany looked down didn’t want to meet Yul questioning eyes. “What was that all about?” He asked. Tiffany bit her lower lip, thinking of what to say. “I thought you two were close. Why are you avoiding her? Did something happen between you two?” He asked again. Meow~ Tiffany kept silent. Yul sighed and smile. “There’s only five minutes left before the lunch end. It’s ok if you don’t want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter