[Your Warmth Calm Me Down]

That Boyish Girl.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Your Warmth Calm Me Down]

Tiffany woke up when a loud airplane like sound was heard. She sat up and rubbed her eyes before glancing over to the clock. ‘3:45a.m.’ She sighed as it’s still too early. “What sound is that?” She mumble before getting off of her bad and walked to the window as a bright purple-ish light shine from the closed curtain. She blinked her eyes repeatedly before slowly opening the curtain. She blinked her eyes a few times to adjust it with the lighting. Her eyes widen and slowly dropping when she saw a big ship was floating right above Taeyeon’s house.

A straight light shine toward Taeyeon’s roof and through it before a weird looking creature float down through an opening. Tiffany started to shake as she lose her strength and fall down on her . She let out a gasp and froze when the creature suddenly look straight into her eyes. “D-Dad.” She whispered before the creature suddenly pointed its finger toward her and literally shot her with its power making Tiffany lose her consciousness and fainted.

Taeyeon who was sleeping stirred when she felt someone’s presence in her room. Slowly she opened her eyes only to jump backward when she saw a weird looking creature was staring at her. “W-Who are you?” She asked with eyes widen. “Arghh~!!” Suddenly she heard Hyoyeon screamed. Her eyebrows furrowed before she jumped of the bed and sprinted pass the creature to Hyoyeon room. She slammed the door open and saw Hyoyeon on the bed looking terrified with another creature standing near her bed. She run to the creature and push it aside before walking to Hyoyeon’s bed.

Hyoyeon quickly got up and hug Taeyeon in fear. “We’re sorry to scare you humans.” The creature from Taeyeon’s room walked into the room. Hyoyeon suddenly let go of the hug and stare at the creature. “Uh.. Ail?” Hyoyeon said. The creature suddenly changed to a human form. “Yes. It’s me.” Taeyeon frowned watching the creature smiling. “Uh.. Unnie, is this the alien you told me about?” Taeyeon whispered. Hyoyeon nodded. “Yeah. This is Ail.” Hyoyeon introduced. The other creature also changed to a human form. “And I’m Lien.” The female creature said. “Ail, why are you here? Is there anything wrong?” Hyoyeon asked.

“We’re here to give good news.” Ail said. He then took out a metal ball and opened his palm. The metal ball shine and a hologram came out from a small circle. “We’ve finally found a solution on how to change your identity back to normal.” He said as the hologram showed a real identity of Taeyeon. Taeyeon eyes widen as she walked closer to look at the hologram. “I-I could turn back?” She asked excitedly. “Yes.” Taeyeon turned to Hyoyeon and both of them smiled widely. “When can I change back?” Taeyeon asked. “We can’t stay any longer on this planet, so we will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter