[It’s My Turn To Be Broken-Hearted]

That Boyish Girl.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[It’s My Turn To Be Broken-Hearted]

The next day, Taeyeon went to Tiffany's house. He stood in front of the house and looked up to Tiffany's room. With a worried expression, he took out his phone and typed a message to the girl. "Hey Fany. I'm sorry. I--" He typed but stopped when he didn't know what to say. A sighed left his mouth as he delete the text and keep his phone back into his pocket. Knowing that the girl won't go to school as she's not well, he turned around and walked to Sunny's house. "Tae~" Sunny greeted seeing him walking towards her house. "Hey." Taeyeon also greeted as the girl hold his arm. "So, what did Hyoyeon say?" She asked when they were walking to the school. 'Sunny IS your past but Tiffany might be your future.' Hyoyeon words suddenly played through his head.

He looked down and sighed. "She told me to tell everything to Tiffany." He said. Sunny looked at him and smiled. "Don't worry Tae. I'm sure she will understand." She said trying to cheer him up. 'I know, but what about you? Will you understand?' Taeyeon thought frowning. He nodded and faked a smile. It's been two days since Tiffany didn't came to school, Taeyeon haven't had a chance to be honest with Sunny yet as his thought always filled with the other girl. Today was the same, Tiffany didn't come to school. Taeyeon glance to her table and sighed. "Tiffany!" Suddenly the teacher called, checking attendance.

"She's absent teacher!" The class president answered. "Oh. It's been two days. Taeyeon, you lived beside Tiffany's house right?" Taeyeon immediately looked at the teacher when his name being mentioned. "Yes." He answered. "Have you visited her?" The teacher asked. "Uh.. I did went to her house yesterday, but her dad said, she don't want any visitor." He explained. "Oh. I've noticed she had been quiet these days. Do you know if she had a problem with her family or something?" Taeyeon shook his head. "No Ms. Ann." The teacher nodded understandingly before continuing with the lesson.

Taeyeon glanced to her table one more time before focusing with the lesson or at least trying to. As he was walking home, after parting with Sunny, he stared at the friendship bracelet they bought. Memories of them keep flashing in his head. Their first meeting, their first skinship, their first going out to the amusement park, their motorcycle ride, all of ‘em. Slowly, his heart picked up it pace again. A smile creeps up his face remembering her beautiful curving eyes when she smiled, forming a perfect eyesmile. He looked up and stopped walking when he's right in front of Tiffany's house.

He sighed and stared at the front door for a few minutes before deciding to walk into the lawn. He went to the door and sighed before ringing the doorbell. After a few minutes, Mr. Hwang opened the door. "Oh. Taeyeon." He greeted with a smile. "Hello Mr. Hwang. Uh.. How is Tiffany?" He asked. "She's getting better. What bring you here again?" Mr. Hwang asked though he already knew the obvious reason. "I just wanted to give her a visit. Can I meet her?" Mr. Hwang suddenly sighed. "I'm sorry Taeyeon but she still wouldn't want any visitor." Mr. Hwang explained. Taeyeon look down. "Uh.. Can't I just talk to her for a few minutes?" He asked pleadingly.

Mr. Hwang shook his head. "I'm afraid you can't." He said. Taeyeon looked back down disappointed. "Ok then. Say hi to her for me." Mr. Hwang nodded. "Thank you. Bye." Taeyeon said before turning around and walked back home. After taking a quick shower and changing into a casual t-shirt, Taeyeon walked downstairs to the living room. He sighed as he throws his body on the couch beside his sister. "Hey. What's wrong?" Hyoyeon asked. "It's been two days. I won't be able to tell her the truth if this keep on." He said sighing again. "Relax Taeng. She can't keep hiding like this. Sooner or later, she'll have to come out from hiding." Hyoyeon said.

"What if she didn't and decided to transfer into another school?" Taeyeon asked worriedly. "Would you please put aside those negative if's first and think of the positive if's instead?" Hyoyeon asked sternly. "Haih~ Ok." He sighed reaching into the snacks bowl on his sister's lap to grab some snacks for himself. "Oh. What about Sunny? Did you talk it out with her yet?" Hyoyeon asked remembering the girl. "Haih~ I haven't even thought about her this past two days. Now that you mentioned her, I think I'll have to talk to her tomorrow. The sooner, the better." He said munching on the snacks.

"That's right Taeng. You have to talk to her first before telling anything to Tiffany or things will be messed up." Hyoyeon said. Taeyeon sighed again and nodded his head understandingly. The next day came and Taeyeon was surprised to see Tiffany on her seat staring out the window. He walked to his seat and sit down quietly. He observed the oblivious girl's side profile. He frowned when he see her empty looking eyes staring at nothing. Those eyes used to be so beautiful, smiling at him but he's too busy thinking about his past that he never realized it was filled with a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter