[The Gaze Of Indescribable]

That Boyish Girl.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The violin song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YixQPUj4Jg

[The Gaze Of Indescribable]

All day long, Tiffany’s eyes glued to her new neighbor. Taeyeon noticed it but she just ignored it. “Unnie~!” Taeyeon waved her hand cheerfully seeing her sister walking toward them. “Taeng, How’s your first day?” Asked Hyoyeon cheerfully. “Good. All thanks to Tiffany.” Tiffany came back to reality when her name was suddenly mentioned. “Uh? Y-you’re welcome.” She said stuttering. “Tiffany, why don’t you come over and have dinner with us tonight? We could talk a little bit about the school and get to know about each other more.” Suggest Hyoyeon as they were walking home.

“Dinner? Won’t I bother you guys? You know since you guys just moved in.” Tiffany asked walking beside the older girl. “Nah~ We won’t be bothered. Our parents weren’t home anyway.” Hyoyeon said. As Tiffany was talking with Hyoyeon, she couldn’t help but to notice Taeyeon sudden quietness. She walked with both hand in the pocket of her skirt that reached under her knees and head hanging low while her eyes look so empty. “Uh.. Tiffany?” Tiffany was again woken up from her daze when Hyoyeon called out her name. “Huh?” She asked confused. “Your home is there.” Said Hyoyeon pointing to her back. “Oh! Hehe.. Yeah. So, I’ll come by at 7 o’ clock?” Tiffany said awkwardly cuckled. “Yeah. See you later.” Hyoyeon smiled and waved her hand. Tiffany smiled and also waved to the two but was a bit disappointed when Taeyeon just smiled simply.

As Tiffany was doing her homework in her bedroom that afternoon, the sound of the same sad violin song was heard again. She went to her window and opened it only to saw Taeyeon through her window. She smiled seeing the girl playing the violin with eyes closed. As she was enjoying the song, suddenly someone came and stop her. The person was covered by the curtain so she can’t really see her but the way the girl moved her hand and stuffs clearly showed that the girl is scolding her.

‘Our parents weren’t home anyway.’ She remembered Hyoyeon words. That’s mean the girl is no other then Hyoyeon. Tiffany watched the girl getting scold but she can’t hear anything because of the closed window and the distance between their houses. Tiffany was surprised when she saw tears in Taeyeon eyes. She wondered what actually happened. What happen next make Tiffany instantly smile. Hyoyeon took the violin from Taeyeon’s hand and started playing it. Tiffany could clearly hear a cheerful song being played with the violin.

Taeyeon slowly look up to Hyoyeon and smiled widely before suddenly engulfing the girl in a tight embrace. Unconsciously Tiffany’s eyes started to get teary watching the scene unfolding before her. Even though she doesn’t know what they’re talking about, she believed it must be something hard they had to go through. She smiled and let out a sigh. “I wish I had a sister.” She said. “Stephanie~!” Suddenly her father voice was heard from downstairs. She closed the window and answered her dad.

“Yes, Daddy.” She ran out of her bedroom in a hurry. “Steph, on what time are you coming back after that dinner?” Her father asked from the living room. Tiffany lean slightly to the railing and look down at her father. “Erm.. Maybe 9?” She answered unsure. “Ok. I’ll be home late tonight. Don’t forget to lock the door. Take care.” Mr. Hwang said. “Yes, Daddy.  I will.” She replied as Mr. Hwang made his way out from the house. Tiffany smiled and walked back to her bedroom to finish her homework.

That night, Tiffa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter