[Accidental Confession]

That Boyish Girl.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Accidental Confession]

Tiffany gritted her teeth as she feel her heart ache seeing Taeyeon walking into the classroom with a wide smile plastered on his face. She should be happy seeing him smiling but the reason behind his smile made her heart ache badly. She wanted to be the reason behind that wide smile but she know she can’t. She looked away from him to avoid his gaze, pretending to read something in her book. Taeyeon smile fade when he saw Tiffany’s looking down to her table. He wanted to say something but their teacher came in before he managed to do so.

Like the past week, Taeyeon keep trying to make a conversation between them but to only got frustrated when Tiffany keep giving him short reply with not so amused expression. “Fany.” He called again. “Hmm?” Completely not like how she used to answer him before. The girl just hum with her hand still writing down something in her book. She didn’t even glance at him anymore. ‘What is wrong with her? I thought we are bestfriend.’ He thought. “You’re not joining us for lunch today too?” He asked staring to the book on her table. “I can’t.” Another short reply. Taeyeon frowned. “Oh? Why are you doing that homework now? You can do it at home you know.” He said noticing it’s the homework their teacher just gave.

“I told you I got a lot of club project to handle. I won’t have time to do it at home.” Lie. Tiffany lied. She didn’t have any club project to handle. She just wanted a reason to not face the boy. Taeyeon nodded understandingly and gave up on trying to makes a conversation with the girl. Tiffany glanced to him with only her eyes before looking back down and continued doing her homework. ‘Don’t talk to me Taeyeon! You made my heart beat painfully! You know that?!’ She thought as her gripped on the pen tighten. As the lunch bell rang, Tiffany took her lunch box and quickly went to her usual place.

She sighed when she reached under the tree. Sitting down under the tree, Kitty came running to her lap. Meow~ “Hey, kitty. You came~!” She squealed, putting down her lunch box and picking up the kitten. “Are you hungry kitty?” She asked cutely. Meow~ Her eyesmile exploded at the kitten’s cute action. She then placed the kitten down and shared her lunch with the kitten. After finishing her lunch, she sat there, playing with the kitten. “Here you are.” Suddenly a familiar male voice was heard. Tiffany looked up to see the guy. “Yul.” She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter