[Father-In-Law]

That Boyish Girl.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Father-In-Law]

"Fany?" Taeyeon called as they had been hugging for minutes there without saying anything. It's not that Taeyeon doesn't like it but his feet already starting to ache. "Tae?" Instead of answering, she called back. "Hmm." Taeyeon answered with a hum. "My feet hurt." She whispered. Taeyeon giggled and slowly broke the hug. "Wanna go home together?" He asked smiling. Tiffany suddenly stumbled forward surprising the boy. "Hey. Are you ok?" He asked worriedly as he grabbed the girl. "You should have let me sit down when you explain. I never stand that long. Now my feet hurt." She whined cutely before squatting down to massage her ankle.

Taeyeon smiled watching the girl. He took of his bag and wore it to his front before squatting down in front of the girl giving her back to the girl. "Get on." He said turning to look at the girl. "Huh?" Tiffany looked at his back confusedly. "Get on. We need to get out of here now. The basketball club is going to have training in five minutes." He explained. Tiffany smiled before quickly throwing herself to his back making him stumbled a little bit. "Hey~!" Taeyeon scolded. "Yay! I got a piggyback ride like those K-drama." She cheered playfully. Taeyeon just giggled at her cute action and got on his feet with the girl attached to his back.

"Let's go." He said. Tiffany moved her head closer to his shoulder and nodded. Taeyeon walked their way out from the school. "Tae, have you really changed back to a guy?" Tiffany suddenly asked. "Yes. Why?" He asked focusing to his front as he's carrying the girl. "Then why didn't you wear boy uniform?" She asked staring at his side profile. "Because everyone at school known me as a girl. School policy don't let girl to wear boy uniform. But thank god they let me wear long skirt." Taeyeon explained. "But why would you register as a girl on the first place? You bind your chest. You act boyish. If you register as your true self, I'm sure no one would know you have girl body." Tiffany said.

Taeyeon smiled. "It was noona's idea. She knew I would choose to join basketball club so if I registered as a boy, those basketball members would definitely play some 'boy-joke' on me. Moreover, I would have to use male toilet and locker room. That's going to make bigger risk for them to find out about my secret. And if they do find out, it's going to be horrible." Taeyeon said shaking his head. "Though I have to wear girl's uniform, Hyo noona always told me to be myself. 'Female body or male body, doesn't matter. Just be what you really are.' She said to me once." Taeyeon finished his explanation and turn to look at the girl.

Tiffany face immediately turned pink as their face was too close to each other. Quickly she turned away. "Ah.. Hyo unnie is a really great unnie." Tiffany nodded her head not facing the boy. Taeyeon giggled and turned back to his front. "I still can't believe aliens do exist. I thought I was just dreaming." Tiffany said remembering the night when she saw the big ship floating above Taeyeon's house. "Hard to believe but they do exist." Taeyeon said. Tiffany face front again and nodded. "Eh? What were you saying about the dream again?" Taeyeon stopped walking and asked. "Hmm? Oh.. You said the aliens came to change you at night right?" He nodded.

"Actually I was awoken by the loud sound of their ship. I went to the window saw the alien but I suddenly fainted and when I woke up the next morning, I was on my bed. So I thought it was just a dream. Hmm.. Who picked me up?" Taeyeon continued to walk as Tiffany explained. "Maybe the aliens want it to seem like a dream that's why they pick you up and place you back on your bed." Tiffany nodded. When they reached her house, Taeyeon smirked before suddenly sprinting off. Tiffany was surprised. She hugged his neck tighter. "Tae~! Where are you going?" She asked. Taeyeon smiled widely.

"Wohoo~!!" He suddenly screamed as he run faster. "Taeyeon~!" Tiffany also screamed feeling scared. "Fany-ah~!" He screamed with a wide smiled as he started to twirl around. Tiffany closed her eyes tightly, afraid to fall. Taeyeon however wasn't planning on stopping yet. Tiffany opened her eyes before pulling both of his ears. "Ah! Ah! Ah! Yah~!" Taeyeon stopped mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter