[Introduction(?)]

That Boyish Girl.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Introduction(?)]

The violin song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YixQPUj4Jg

The sound of a sad violin woke the sleeping girl from her beautiful sleep. She opened her eyes and look at the clock. ‘7:00a.m’ was displayed on the clock. “uhm.. It’s still early.” She groaned lowly before sitting up. “awh~” A yawn escape from as she rubbed her eyes tiredly. She stop rubbing her eyes and stay still on her bed, listening to the soft sound of a violin playing a sad song. “What a depressing song for a morning call.” She commented before getting out from the bed. She did her morning routine and changed into her school uniform before walking out from the bedroom to the kitchen downstairs.

“Morning Dad~” She greeted sweetly taking a seat opposite her father at the dining table. “Morning sweetheart.” The middle aged man greeted taking a sip of his coffee. “Look like we have a violinist as a new neighbor.” Said the man. The young girl cuckled taking a bite from her bread. “Morning Tiffany.” The maid greeted placing a plate of pancakes on the table. “Oh, Morning Aunty.” The young girl called Tiffany greeted cutely. Suddenly the violin sound stopped. “huh? I was about to enjoy my breakfast listening to the song.” Whined Tiffany. The middle aged man let out a manly laugh.

Suddenly their doorbell rang. “I’ll get it.” Tiffany said running cheerfully to the door. As she opened the door, she was greeted by a cute short haired girl, smiling politely. “Hello. My name’s Kim Taeyeon. I just moved next door. Here’s a small gift from my family.” The girl said in a very polite way possible. “Uh.. Thank you. Is it you who played the violin before?” Tiffany asked taking the gift from the girl. “Oh, yeah. I’m sorry if it’s bothering you.” Tiffany smiled. “No. You’re not bothering anyone. I enjoyed it.” Suddenly she realized that the girl is wearing her school uniform.

“Oh! You go to Soshi High too?” She asked. “Y-yeah. I just transferred there.” The girl said shyly. “Great! If you don’t mind, we could go to school together.” Tiffany suggested. “Huh? But I’m going with my sister.” Tiffany smile dropped for a second. “uhm~ Ok then.” She unconsciously whined. “But I won’t mind if you want to join us.” Her smile formed again widely, reaching her eyes. “Really? Thank you~” She said excitedly. “uh… It’s still early though. And I left my bag at home. I’ll come back with my sister later.” The girl said still with low voice. “Ok~ See you later.”

Her father, Mr. Hwang, look at her weirdly as she walked back to the dining table with a huge smile. “Who’s that?” He asked. Tiffany place the small basket filled with fruits on the table. “Our new neighbor. They give us this as a gift.” Mr. Hwang frowned. “Then what with the smile? Is it a boy?” He asked sternly. “No~ It’s a girl. She’s the one who played the violin and she got into SoShi High too.” Mr. Hwang heaved a relief sigh. “New friend, huh?” Tiffany smiled teasingly and put a whole pancake in before grabbing her bag. “Yes~! And we’re going to school together~!” She said before running to the door. “Bye~!” Mr. Hwang cuckled at his daughter playfulness. “Bye~” He replied.

Tiffany waited patiently in front of her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter