[I Love You Too]

That Boyish Girl.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[I Love You Too]

“Oh yeah. Talking about Dad, where is he?” She asked. Julie smiled and point to the door with her thumb. “He’s behind the door. He’s the one who asked me to talk to you. He’s so worried about you.” She whispered to the girl. Tiffany smiled. “Dad~! I know you’re behind the door~!” She called playfully. Mr. Hwang opened the door while scratching the back of his head. “Sorry. I didn’t mean to listen to your conversation. I’m just worried.” Mr. Hwang said. Tiffany giggled before getting up and run to hug him. “It’s ok Dad, but you know you could talk to me yourself.” She said in the hug.

Mr. Hwang smiled. “I just thought maybe you’ll be more confortable to talk about your problems with Aunty Julie since she might understand you better as a girl.” Tiffany giggles and pecked her father’s cheek. “I’m fine Dad. Don’t worry so much, ok?” Tiffany said cutely with her sweet eyesmile. Mr. Hwang smile in relief. “Ugh. You’re smelly. Go take a shower.” He joked, playfully pushing her to the bathroom. Julie who was watching the whole scene smile warmly. “You’re the one who’s stinky!” Tiffany laughed out loud as she closed the bathroom door. “Oh. Aunt Jul, can you make me a lunch box from this day onward?” She suddenly opened the door and asked. Julie giggles at the cute girl. “Anything you want my dear.” Tiffany smiled cutely. “Thank you~!” Mr. Hwang smiled as he looked to the maid. “Thank you Jul.” He smiled. “No need to. Stephanie is like my own daughter.” Julie said also smiling.

 

After that day, Tiffany purposely went to school earlier to avoid the boy. She even ate the lunch that Julie made by herself under the tree behind the big building, but sometimes accompanied by the little kitten she called ‘kitty’. She still did talk to Taeyeon and smile to him so that he won’t feel suspicious but she won’t sit or hang around him for more than 5 minutes. She just wanted to avoid him and slowly forget him and fade away from his life if it’s possible. She tried hard to focus on her study and busy herself with something else but still, she kept thinking about him and got hurt by the fact that he looked like he didn’t really care.

She sighed and got dressed after taking a refreshing morning shower. When she was combing her hair, Mr. Hwang came in and sat down on the edge of her bed. Tiffany stopped combing her hair and turned to look at her dad with a smile. “What is it Dad?” She asked. Mr. Hwang looked at her with a worried expression before sighing. “Honey, did you have a fight with Taeyeon?” He asked. Tiffany’s eyes wondered around worriedly. “N-no. Why?” She stuttered nervously. “You’ve been spending time in this room a lot and even slept in this room. Why?” Tiffany knew that too. Like what her dad said, she had been spending most of her time in the third bedroom in their house that is opposite her bedroom and obviously away from Taeyeon’s room.

It’s been a week now since she did that and she did it for one obvious reason, to avoid Taeyeon or more like to stop herself from peeking to the boy room. “Uh… It’s just that I found this room is comfortable and more private since there’s no house right in front of the window.” She lied again while she adjusted her hair to look proper. Mr. Hwang knew something is of with his daughter and it’s been making him so concerned. “I told you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter